LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIPS

Guest postaholic

Originally posted by Ceso One SAF

yeah i went out with this girl who i totally fell in love with ....we went out for a while and she broke up with me.that broke my heart then one night she called and asked if i still liked her. i told her yeah and she asked me back out and i said sure. the same night she found out some other kid liked her so shes on the phone with her friend and my freind who knows her freind.....and askes them if she should go out with me and him at the same time. they said no (i was told this the next day by my freind) when they hung up she calls me back and breaks up with me again and THAT HURT BAD it was totally fucked up. anyway, last week i seen her at warped tour and she hugged me and stuff . she was there with her boy freind who was off somewhere when she was leaving she said she was gonna call me that night. so i was all exiting waiting at home for the phone call which never came and she still hasnt called me. but deep down i still love her and dont know why.....it sux dosnt it?

damn i hate that BITCH! heh

Yeah, I can see it sucking so much.......

to be such a fucking idiot.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...............

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by postaholic

you *almighty owl that you are, i bow in your presence i am not worthy enough to lick dogshit off of the bottom of your shoes *

:) hahaha

you know that concept is patentedededed by me... nukka

well first off thanks for the compliment

and... what the fuck?

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by postaholic

now i know this thread type isnt very popular with the 12oz crowd, but fuck it, it needs to be said! have you ever loved a girl, like been sprung on her for so long you pretty much loved her, reguardless if yall ever went out, or it was just a crush or whatever... and you couldn't get it, or get her, or some shit just didnt work out in which you hated her ass so much you could kill her? but!!!!!!! when you see her every now an again you just sigh to yourself, cuz you know youre a sucker for still loving her crazy ass?

well, that just happened to me. this one female i was head over heels for back in the day, came around in the past few days, and some friends, her and myself went swimming tonight, and Let me tell you, her body was WHOA in her suit, and i was grabbin' that ass by tha handfuls, respectfully ofcourse.

but i know deep down, i still love her ass to death(no pun intended), but she pisses me off to no ends at other times, therefore being what i call, the good ole "LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP" :spent:

if you'd like to tell your story, please share. :lol:

love/hate only means that what you hate about her is a reflection of what you see in yourself and it disgusts you. Trust me bro im there and what really disgusts me about my girl is what i can see in me and its fucked up cause you and the female will continuoly try to commit cause you have an emotional dependency but pride just gets in the way. Its not love/hate though you got that wrong, its a lack of communication and understanding.

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by WhenOne

well first off thanks for the compliment

and... what the fuck?

you know birds flock together..

:rolleyes: ;) :D :king:

Archived