LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIPS

Guest postaholic

Guest postaholic

now i know this thread type isnt very popular with the 12oz crowd, but fuck it, it needs to be said! have you ever loved a girl, like been sprung on her for so long you pretty much loved her, reguardless if yall ever went out, or it was just a crush or whatever... and you couldn't get it, or get her, or some shit just didnt work out in which you hated her ass so much you could kill her? but!!!!!!! when you see her every now an again you just sigh to yourself, cuz you know youre a sucker for still loving her crazy ass?

well, that just happened to me. this one female i was head over heels for back in the day, came around in the past few days, and some friends, her and myself went swimming tonight, and Let me tell you, her body was WHOA in her suit, and i was grabbin' that ass by tha handfuls, respectfully ofcourse.

but i know deep down, i still love her ass to death(no pun intended), but she pisses me off to no ends at other times, therefore being what i call, the good ole "LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP" :spent:

if you'd like to tell your story, please share. :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah i went out with this girl who i totally fell in love with ....we went out for a while and she broke up with me.that broke my heart then one night she called and asked if i still liked her. i told her yeah and she asked me back out and i said sure. the same night she found out some other kid liked her so shes on the phone with her friend and my freind who knows her freind.....and askes them if she should go out with me and him at the same time. they said no (i was told this the next day by my freind) when they hung up she calls me back and breaks up with me again and THAT HURT BAD it was totally fucked up. anyway, last week i seen her at warped tour and she hugged me and stuff . she was there with her boy freind who was off somewhere when she was leaving she said she was gonna call me that night. so i was all exiting waiting at home for the phone call which never came and she still hasnt called me. but deep down i still love her and dont know why.....it sux dosnt it?

damn i hate that BITCH! heh

yea i feeling it too man , i love mah gf heaps, shes the best, but at times i get so shitty with her cuz shes always gettin despressed about other people, if she sseees some one gettin shit given to em, shell get depressed about it, her frends cop a lot n shes always down cuz of it, thats whut gets me shitty at er cuz it then reflekts on to us...its a war that cant be won this love/hate relationship

just gotta stick it out i think..:confused:

Guest HELLSATAN

i do beleive that i am developing a little love hate relationship with some girl i dunno if i would go to the extremes of love or hate though

yah my boyfriend now.

sometimes i love the boy and i feel like i can't contain the feeling and i have to share it with the world, and i just can't hug him tight enough.

and the other times

i we are hanging up on each other (and more) and i'm swearing how much i hate him and how he's gonna get some arsenic when he has that next coca-cola.

it's like an addiction, i hate it but i love it at the same time.

he feels the same way, how's that for fucked up? unfortunately it's a very symbiotic relationship.

ME AND MY GIRL HAVE A LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP

WE FIGHT VICIOUSLY AND SAY FOUL SHIT TO ONE-ANOTHER BUT THEN WE'LL BE LOVEY DOVEY AGAIN WITHIN MINUTES... THE ROOT OF THE CONFLICT IS BASICALLY THAT WE'RE BOTH STUBBORN AND SELFISH... RELATIONSHIPS WITH ONE DOMINANT AND ONE SUBMISSIVE PERSONALITY USUALLY THRIVE... BUT WE'RE BOTH GREEDY...

ANYWAY THIS POST IS OK, BUT BOTTOM LINE IS THAT LOVE=HATE AND OBVIOUSLY VICE-VERSA... THEY REALLY REQUIRE THE SAME LEVEL OF PASSION... I MEAN IT TAKES A LOT OF ENERGY TO HATE SOMEONE...

I USE BOTH WORDS VERY CAREFULLY!

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

ME AND MY GIRL HAVE A LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP

WE FIGHT VICIOUSLY AND SAY FOUL SHIT TO ONE-ANOTHER BUT THEN WE'LL BE LOVEY DOVEY AGAIN WITHIN MINUTES... THE ROOT OF THE CONFLICT IS BASICALLY THAT WE'RE BOTH STUBBORN AND SELFISH... RELATIONSHIPS WITH ONE DOMINANT AND ONE SUBMISSIVE PERSONALITY USUALLY THRIVE... BUT WE'RE BOTH GREEDY...

ANYWAY THIS POST IS OK, BUT BOTTOM LINE IS THAT LOVE=HATE AND OBVIOUSLY VICE-VERSA... THEY REALLY REQUIRE THE SAME LEVEL OF PASSION... I MEAN IT TAKES A LOT OF ENERGY TO HATE SOMEONE...

I USE BOTH WORDS VERY CAREFULLY!

this is exactly what i have. i chalk it up to us being two very dominant personalities and neither of us taking any shit. i'm so used to having my way and so is he that it's hard for us to compromise.

i've dated the submissive type, but i got bored, but i don't know if this is any better. u'r right it does take a lot of energy.

how long have u 2 been together?

NEARLY 2 YEARS... BUT WITH A ONE MONTH BREAK-UP IN BETWEEN...

YO MAN I FEEL YOU... THAT'S THE ONLY CONCLUSION I'VE BEEN ABLE TO COME TO... SHE'S A STUBBORN BITCH AND I'M A DICK... BUT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH A LOT OF SHIT SO THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING... ACTION SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS AND SHE'S HELD ME DOWN THROUGH SOME BULLSHIT..

PLUS SHE'S HOT

Guest postaholic

yea, to who ever was talking about "LOVE/HATE" being strong words, i dont take things that seriously, i mean i do, but when i mentioned those words, in this context, i meant like feelings but not to that extent.

;)

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by Devilush

i should get tattooed on my knuckles "love" on the left hand side and "hate" on the right hand side.

i think thats a really cool idea, i could never think of two '4 letter words' that relate to one another and make sense to put on your knuckles, but that whole "love/hate" thing would work out perfectly...

dope idea...:idea:

:D

I wouldnt necessarily say it's a relationship, but it's love/hate

this girl I worked with (still do..) liked me back in the day, and I liked her, but we really never got past friends. All that time I got really attached to her and I wanted to see if the relationship could go further but she wanted to stay friends. I was a lil broken hearted but I was over it in a couple days because I was rested assured that she was very sincere when she said she really wanted to be friends. Turns out to be bullshit. I'm the only one calling her trying to set shit up so we can go out and chill like we used to, and she's all like "naw" "i dunno" so I wasnt having that shit and I stopped calling her and talking to her all together. I fucking hate her. I cant look at her. Never said 'thank you' for her fucking birthday present. She gets the picture, I can tell. But god damn I still have small inklings of feelings for her. I can tell by the way she looks at me sometimes that she does too, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. Fuckin bitch.

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by dirtysicks

Isnt this some heart warming special shit. Give me a hug. Herbs.

dude, you could have just said you've never talked to a girl, therefore you dont have one of these types of relationships, instead of faking like youre cool an shit... :rolleyes:

you also said herbs. nerd! thats so last year... :lol: ahahahahahahah

• 5 weeks later...

Archived