12oz. family counselling.

wiseguy

This is about my little brother who is two years younger than me. He has decided that the best way to spend time is to hang out at shopping centres, bum cigarettes off people, he hangs out with a group of fucking toys who genuinely believe that they burn (these guys are so fucking wak and they are showing absolutely no signs of improving, nor have they improved in like the last year that they have been writing) they really are fucking clowns. Anyway, since my little bro started hanging out with those guys he has become a rude little sack of crap to my parents and me. I dont expect him to treat me with reverance, but he should be respectful to our parents, they help him out alot and definately dont deserve to be treated like they are being treated, how should I attempt to solve this problem?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

HAHAHAHA where abouts in Australia o you live, an what shopping centre if in Melbourne. He is becoming a little SHOPPING centre rat......hahahahahaha[by chance do you live in an area far from the city?] Anyways go down there and beat the shit out of him in front of all his friends. Only when he does something that really pisses you off that way he wont be able to go back without being bagged. Stupid shopping centre rats they will never learn until they have gone o fare as to start sniffing paint and get locked up........

Guest postaholic

man, he is your LITTLE brother, beat tha fuck outta him. knock some sense into his little punk ass. shit.

you sound like your family is tha type to go on jerry springer, and your moms is up there on stage talking about her little 10yr old son is beating her ass on tha regular.

ahahahahah fuck all that. i wish my kids would try some crazy shit like that when i have them, ill quit that shit with tha quickness.

'please believe it' :spent:

Nah, i live in brisbane, and i am very aware of the evil transformation taking place from human being to shopping centre rat. We live in the midst of suburbia, but not too far from the city etc. even though I'm in brisbane not melbourne, the scourge of shopping centre rats is a national (if not an international problem).....

Guest Stapler

Just make sure he doesnt get into the chroming shit. To many people I knew that used to be friends started hanging around shopping centres and then started all types of shit an next they were getting high instead of painting something [using the paint to get high] IT IS A SAD WORLD

Originally posted by Stapler

Just make sure he doesnt get into the chroming shit. To many people I knew that used to be friends started hanging around shopping centres and then started all types of shit an next they were getting high instead of painting something [using the paint to get high] IT IS A SAD WORLD

I swear to god, if he started chroming, I WOULD KICK HIS ASS. It's weird, but i get worried about him when he goes out painting just because he is my younger brother and i am trying to look out for him. i don't think that anyone can disagree with me when i say that it is better for him to be painting than smoking and hanging out with the fuckheads that he is hanging out with......oh yeah postaholic, you will never catch my ass on jerry springer, never.

socrates, that is a good idea. my little bro is, for the most part, a good kid, but he is hanging out with some fucking wankers who have already taken it upon themselves to start some stupid beef with my friends. Im not sure where my bro stands on that one.

Originally posted by postaholic

you sound like your family is tha type to go on jerry springer, and your moms is up there on stage talking about her little 10yr old son is beating her ass on tha regular.

just outta curiosity, do you think that i am twelve?:lol:

Guest willy.wonka

oompas do my bidding...they undrstand..i got a room full of little orange sluts if you know what i mean...what?you think that oompa loompas were just men?

just ignore him... its probably just a faze. kicking his ass will just cause more trouble...he'll soon realize that the only girls that mall rats get are the nasty hoochy ones with rolls over their belly button rings and "fat" boobs

i used to be a mall rat. but it never got any worse than that. i moved from being a bum to being a painting bum. life rules. now at my local shopping center all these newbie bums are hanging around and shit. they dont know their history! they dont know why they installed that security camera! they dont know why there is a no spitting rule. they dont know which regulars to ask to buy you booze. we influenced all these things and now look. these kids are gay. thank god im too busy painting to concentrate on it. i dont go back there.

just cross out your brother. slash him to hell!

Originally posted by crackatinnie

just cross out your brother. slash him to hell!

I was his age when i started actually going out on the regular, bombing and the like. So it would be too hypocritical of me not to let him go out bombing etc. He is at a similar skill level to me at that age. Hey smart, that is a good idea, i could get all drill seargent like, "GIVE ME 200 PUSHUPS YOU SNIVELLING SNOT NOSED BITCH!":lol:

Guest Stapler

Start taking your brother out painting eith you if it is gettinf to that level. Where his friends have started beef with your frieds. Show him that what his friends are doing is plain imature and they suck dogs balls for it.

Guest JIGSAW
Originally posted by Stapler

Start taking your brother out painting eith you if it is gettinf to that level. Where his friends have started beef with your frieds. Show him that what his friends are doing is plain imature and they suck dogs balls for it.

their you go man, just take him out on a bombing run with your boys and show him how the "men" do it and not the tiny bopper mall kids..

I know if I had a older brother when I started who was a good writer and did bombing runs i'd definately run with that..Then you actually know you got someone with you that would fight for your ass..

Archived