Will 120z ever be up again

Guest spec

"Welcome back to www.12ozPROPHET.com

We're currently still in the process of reconstructing our site. Please be patient as we complete new sections, and update old ones. Since major changes are going on behind the scenes, we recommend not bookmarking or linking to any pages other than our index page since chances are, many of the URL's will change as we continue development on our site. If you notice anything that appears to be an error, please drop us a line at webmaster@12ozprophet.com with a brief description, your browser type and version, as well as your operating system. In the mean time enjoy our new message board, and keep your eyes open for new sections that'll be launching over the next couple weeks."

Hmm, aside form the messageboard the rest of this site's been down for a really long time. ANyone know when it's going to be back the fuck up, or if they still make magazines?:o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by WALE!pd

i dont know its been down for fuckin ever i think they just gave up lol

Wow, is this possible?! Somone actually posted something relevant to my question, fuck it's a miricle.

Yeah, that's what I think too. Hope they're plannign on still printing thier magazine though,

Originally posted by Glik0

make for good mastubartory tools,

and spec, im glad i could really gelp you with your questions.:king:

No problem, you really didn't help at all though. But I appreciate all the cool pics, thanks:D

Guest SPLINTER

actually no it will never be up. the main reason is because we animals keep bugging the zookeepers so much. plus you throw shit at each other and people who walk by. if you guys would behave the zookeepers would finish building the zoo and would give you much better food. once they get the animals to behave, they could open the zoo. until then they have to keep cleanint our shit up.

its like if the oompa loompas went crazy and turned against wonka and poor shit in the chocolate river and pissed on anything with sugar and put razor blades in the everlasting gum, and only a few loyal loompas and wonka tried to fix the whole mess while all the time new loompas were appearing out of nowhere and they all started of bad and only a few grew out of it.

Guest SPLINTER
Originally posted by willy.wonka

nah, im just kidding, it smells gooood.:cool:

yeah right fool. you smell like old chocolate and oompa loompas.

it will be back up LATER!

as much as you guys want to think we're nerds, there are other priorities... try clicking that Vapors banner to see some of the latest... and realize that we'll have another couple issues of magazines out the door pretty soon...

I think everyone affiliated with 12oz is honored and a little flattered that you want to buy stuff from us, but at the moment you'll have top settle for the free and the printed... it's not like we've abandoned the online store but next time we do it, we'll do it on the eternal tip...

patience is a virtue... 'nuff said

Originally posted by socrates

but can you have a virtue without patience.....Now that is the question.

oof, I guess even the great philosophers have an off day... of course you can, I impatiently DON'T steal from my friends all the time... I help Ladies without hesitation and I can't pause before I blame my farts on the dog...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

That Vapors site is fucking beautiful... as Tesseract so eloquently put it, Raven (and whoever else worked on the design) is on a graphics Yoda level. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest SPLINTER

so are we gonna get some kind of subscription form mailed to us?? give me a price and ill send you money for the issues of Vapors and 12oz youre currently woriking on, if not ill drive out of town to get it. i need these mags, i no longer write but you guys put out the best mags and i like seeing the stuff more than i liked making it.

Archived