Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cracked ass

What the hell is wrong

Guest cracked ass

What the hell is wrong with yourphotos.com? 3 out of 4 tries flicks don't load for me if they're from that site. Are they going the angelfire/photopoint bitch route?

Guest beardo

i think they just have a shaky connection. sometimes i cant even get into my account. a few tries later it'll work.

Originally posted by beardo:

i think they just have a shaky connection. sometimes i cant even get into my account. a few tries later it'll work.

I've been noticing this alot lately. sites will be unavailable one day, and back online the next. especially yourphotos.com...

I'm gonna flip if I can't find a hosting site soon. One that I DON'T have to pay for. I plan to post some more streaks tomorrow for my 9/22 edition...

Help!

Originally posted by dumb hot:

just fucking host it on tripod or some site like that. stupid computer illieterate fckus

tripod doesn't work, slick

yea somtimes i get that page cannot be displayed shit wen i try gettin into yourphotos.com but then the next day it will work...

Originally posted by ese:

I've been noticing this alot lately. sites will be unavailable one day, and back online the next. especially yourphotos.com...

In the wake of the attacks on NYC / DC internet traffic has spiked big-time. I've heard anecdotal evidence that Yahoo's traffic has doubled. That coupled with the wire snag that has crippled asian access over the past week means that things might get a little slow/ funky at times.

------------------

buddha bless you

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this