MARIJUANA jobs to alleviate unemployment

Guest Stapler

Guest Stapler

The Japan Weekly Times

[compiled by wire service stories]

San Francisco officials want their city to go to pot - literally.

They are proposing that the city get into the marijuana growing business and use the program as agricultural job training for the unemployed.

Under a measure approved by the San Francisco Board of Supervisors, voters will be asked in November whether the city should look into ways to begin growing medical marijuana for sick people - in defiance of federeal laws banning the drug.

`If the federeal government insists on standing our way locally, we must take matters into our own hands and protect the lives o our community members, and protect their right to access life-saving medecine,` said city supervisor Mark Leno, who sponsored the measure pproved by the city leaders on July 22.

Stolen from a newspaper I had to type this out..................

Besides it being a good idea for people with medical problems to be able to access the marijuana. It will teach the unemployed how to GROW their own crop. And then instead of working they can just deal and still live of unemployment benfeits.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

That would be a cool work for the dole scheme [maybe it is just australia that call the unemployment benefeits dole] you could actually learn something that coul help you to make money, rather than cleaning up some dirty park.

Originally posted by Stapler

That would be a cool work for the dole scheme [maybe it is just australia that call the unemployment benefeits dole] you could actually learn something that coul help you to make money, rather than cleaning up some dirty park.

work for the dole is stupid, much like australia's government. there was a proposed plan to have "work for the pension" this means that the elderly and the disabled would have to work in order to be entitled to their measly pension money.

Guest Stapler

Yeah I know that work for the dole scheme sucked, but wouldn`t you like to learn how to grow marijuana the medical way. Then you wouldnt have to work for the dole anymore grow it yourself and sell it. The work for the elderly thing I never heard of when I was in Australia because I havent been there for about 5 months. In Japan they have no if any elderly benfeits, they make them work until they are almost about to die. They really fucked this society up and to think that they try and follow America in everything [the japanese think that is some one wins something then Japan should do hat they do] this also is proved by the Japanese national soccer teams coaches. Last team [this years world cup] had a french coach [France won the World Cup last time. And now the Japanese have hired a Brazillian to coach their soccer team[ Brazil won this year] and this curren coach has no previous knowledge or experience training international teams.....JAPAN SUCKS FAT DICKS OF OTHER COUNTRIES.........I have no idea how or why I got onto this but I am going now BYE

Archived