hey society, fuck you!

Guest ToYs

these are my personal opinions, i know alot of people see alot of writing and are too lazy to read it all but hear me out, you might feel what im saying.

Dear society,

FUCK YOU! fuck all these ignorant expectaions that you put on people. fuck they way that you think everyone should act. fuck the way you think everyone should feel. Love, ToYs

ok this is going to be my long overdue rant, im tired of society in general, as a whole we are suposed to act, look, feel, and think a certain way. and if we dont follow this we are shunned and treated differently. i for one stoped caring and chose to ignore all the shit this world has to offer. but when i see someone i love destroy herself over these expectations it makes me want to kill this amaginary beast called society.

ok here is the story for you to understand where im coming from: My girlfriend, beautiful. i love her as much as a human can love another human being from her long brunette hair to her beautiful amber colored eyes from her nice round ass to her perfectly shaped breasts. she is beauty in my eyes. yet in her eyes it is a completely different story.

in her eyes she sees herself as big, fat, obese, large, whatever you want to call it i see her everyday beating herself up because she has this self image that society has made her believe is ugly. i asked her what she thought beauty was? her response: skinny. and do you blame her for thinking this way? every magazine, every tv show, every movie,all of them tell her what is beautiful. and thats the same with every person i know. your perceptions of beauty arent your own! you think you have a personal preference on women? FUCK NO YOU DONT! you listen to your buddy you watch tv you listen to every form of media you can to get your own perception of what is ugly. YOU ARE PROGRAMED!

so what can i do? tell her she is beautiful beyond words? tell her that i love her for herself and not what she looks like? ive done it all, i tell her she is beautiful every day. she just wont believe me. and dont act like your not part of the society that make people think the way they do, because you are, i read this board enough to see that. shit go into the pics of hot girls thread, there is my proof right there! every girl in that motherfucker looks exactly the same just with a different hairstyle, and when a girl has one thing about them that different, that makes them unique you hear comments like "that ho is busted!" or some ignorant babble that youve been taught to say instantly. but you act that way because your scared of society too, your afraid people will think your wierd if your in love with a girl that dosent fit the mold. i could go for hours about this but i will stop now. i doubt any of you read this anyway.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

why? i dont have to deal with IT. because i dont believe in IT therefore IT dosent exist in my eyes, and dont think im trying to act holyer than though, im a part of society and i hold alot of the same traits i just have gotten past this imparticular part of it

well actually it dosent matter to me at all, but when the woman i love cant ignore it and it hurts her deeply. yes it does make me angry, and as for telling it to people that dont care, let them not care. this was me venting, it always feels better to write it down and have anyone here, other than no one hear it, beside there are actually quite a few non-idiot people in this board,

Guest Stapler

I wasnt trying to have a go at you TOYS but your girl has to learn to like her body herself. The problem and I agree with you is SOCIETY does program that into people. But until she can learn to over look those boundries herself nothing you can say beside being the normal loving person you are towards her will change anything.

Originally posted by Stapler

I wasnt trying to have a go at you TOYS but your girl has to learn to like her body herself. The problem and I agree with you is SOCIETY does program that into people. But until she can learn to over look those boundries herself nothing you can say beside being the normal loving person you are towards her will change anything.

i know this man. thank you for hearing me out.

Whining about society, as if I haven't heard this fucking complaint about a million times before. Isn't it ironic how everyone hates society but everyone makes society. I dunno but if everyone was secluded for eternity they'd get asking for death faster then they would with people around so suck it up and keep living, because if you didn't have all this shit to put up with it woudlen't make the few good things in your life so fucking good.

im just sick of people whinning about this kind of shit. ToYs, your girl just wants some attention. sorry if i offended anyone.:rolleyes:

Archived