Whats in your bank account?

BitchAssSlut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest JIGSAW
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

ISN'T ANYONE GOING TO RESPOND TO MY COMMENTARY ON RACKING?

GUESS YOU ALL BUY PAINT...

JESUS THAT'S CORNY

WHAT DONT ALL OF US RUN INTO HOME DEPOT GARDEN SECTION AND OUT QUICK>??<dF??? WHO WOULDNT..:D

sure, ill respond

i do buy my paint for a few reasons, first off i have the money, im not breaking myself by going out a doing a freight or two a week...believe me. second off im an adult with real life obligations, with what i have going on i consider graffiti to be enough of a risk with out the added risk of racking paint, not only that but id feel corny as fuck getting bagged for shoplifting. third im not going to have shoplifting on my record, being arrested for theft doesnt really fly when trying to get a job and honestly, being successful means 300 times more to me than the respect of a graffiti artist....

im not knocking you and honestly i feel a little dumb buying paint to go deface a freight or a wall but fuck it, im having fun, to me its like paying to go to the movies...

BOOGIE HANDS:

i do buy my paint for a few reasons, first off i have the money, im not breaking myself by going out a doing a freight or two a week...believe me. second off im an adult with real life obligations, with what i have going on i consider graffiti to be enough of a risk with out the added risk of racking paint, not only that but id feel corny as fuck getting bagged for shoplifting. third im not going to have shoplifting on my record, being arrested for theft doesnt really fly when trying to get a job and honestly, being successful means 300 times more to me than the respect of a graffiti artist....

im not knocking you and honestly i feel a little dumb buying paint to go deface a freight or a wall but fuck it, im having fun, to me its like paying to go to the movies...

-------------------------------------------------------------

OK, CHECK IT OUT, I'VE KIND OF GOTTEN OVER DISSING PEOPLE ON HERE AS MUCH AS I USED TO... I DON'T REALLY ENJOY IT ANYMORE... SO I'LL GIVE YOU THE REAL RESPONSE AS OPPOSED TO THE "FUCK YOU NERD" THAT WOULD NORMALLY SUFFICE...

IF YOU DON'T RACK PAINT, YOU'RE NOT PLAYING THE GAME RIGHT... YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE PAYING MONEY FOR THE TOOLS TO DESTROY SHIT... THAT'S BOTTOM LINE, ANYBODY WILL TELL YOU... I DON'T KNOW WHAT GOES ON WHEREVER IT IS YOU'RE FROM BUT I'M NOT FEELING THIS "LET'S BUY PAINT AND GO DO A FREIGHT" NONSENSE... THAT'S REALLY SAD... I NORMALLY AVOID GRAFFITI DISCUSSION ON HERE BECAUSE I LIKE TO JUST DO MY THING AND NOT BLAB ABOUT IT, BUT COME ON... IT'S ABOUT BEING OUTSIDE THE ESTABLISHMENT, NOT SUPPORTING IT WITH YOUR FUCKING HARD-EARNED DOUGH... LOOK I HAVE MONEY TOO, MORE THAN ENOUGH TO BUY CANS... I CAN STILL COUNT THE NUMBER OF CANS I'VE EVER BOUGHT....AND I'M NOT TRYING TO DISS YOU, I'M JUST GIVING YOU THE SUSHI... I KNOW SOMEONE ON THIS BOARD FEELS ME... AT LEAST I HOPE SO... THIS IS FREAKING ME OUT! YOU PEOPLE BUY PAINT... YO IF YOU'RE GETTING IT MAD CHEAP FROM SOMEONE WHO RACKS THAT'S ALL GOOD, BUT OTHER THAN THAT... YOOOO, NOTHING ELSE TO SAY...

PS: I DON'T PAY FOR THE MOVIES EITHER... I GOT TWO SCAM SPOTS FOR FLICKS AND DVD RACK FOR THE HOME ENTERTAINMENT

Guest --zeSto--

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE PAYING MONEY FOR THE TOOLS TO DESTROY SHIT... THAT'S BOTTOM LINE

well not every writer is in the game to just straight fuck shit up.

Not everyone would be into etch, and not everyone is into bombing.

If someone considers themselves to be on the 'art' side of this thing we do,

then fine, pay for your 'art supplies'.

BOOGIE HANDS:

-------------------------------------------------------------

OK, CHECK IT OUT, I'VE KIND OF GOTTEN OVER DISSING PEOPLE ON HERE AS MUCH AS I USED TO... I DON'T REALLY ENJOY IT ANYMORE... SO I'LL GIVE YOU THE REAL RESPONSE AS OPPOSED TO THE "FUCK YOU NERD" THAT WOULD NORMALLY SUFFICE...

IF YOU DON'T RACK PAINT, YOU'RE NOT PLAYING THE GAME RIGHT... YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE PAYING MONEY FOR THE TOOLS TO DESTROY SHIT... THAT'S BOTTOM LINE, ANYBODY WILL TELL YOU... I DON'T KNOW WHAT GOES ON WHEREVER IT IS YOU'RE FROM BUT I'M NOT FEELING THIS "LET'S BUY PAINT AND GO DO A FREIGHT" NONSENSE... THAT'S REALLY SAD... I NORMALLY AVOID GRAFFITI DISCUSSION ON HERE BECAUSE I LIKE TO JUST DO MY THING AND NOT BLAB ABOUT IT, BUT COME ON... IT'S ABOUT BEING OUTSIDE THE ESTABLISHMENT, NOT SUPPORTING IT WITH YOUR FUCKING HARD-EARNED DOUGH... LOOK I HAVE MONEY TOO, MORE THAN ENOUGH TO BUY CANS... I CAN STILL COUNT THE NUMBER OF CANS I'VE EVER BOUGHT....AND I'M NOT TRYING TO DISS YOU, I'M JUST GIVING YOU THE SUSHI... I KNOW SOMEONE ON THIS BOARD FEELS ME... AT LEAST I HOPE SO... THIS IS FREAKING ME OUT! YOU PEOPLE BUY PAINT... YO IF YOU'RE GETTING IT MAD CHEAP FROM SOMEONE WHO RACKS THAT'S ALL GOOD, BUT OTHER THAN THAT... YOOOO, NOTHING ELSE TO SAY...

PS: I DON'T PAY FOR THE MOVIES EITHER... I GOT TWO SCAM SPOTS FOR FLICKS AND DVD RACK FOR THE HOME ENTERTAINMENT

so to be a grafitti artist you have to be "outside the establishment"? and if no writters bought pain then that would make the paint companys go outta business then we could paint.

MARLBOR RED-i guess thats were differ, to be honest im not real caught up in graffiti, i dont consider myself a "writer", i just happen to paint fairly regularly and enjoy myself doing it...everyone can keep theyre respect for someone else, i have fun, i have my pictures and i have a good time painting with other people....believe me, ill be the first to adimit im on the sidelines in this "game"....

bitchassslut- good for you then, your holding more money than i am...

• 7 months later...

Archived