eat shit and die

KillYurSteel

this is just one of those pointless threads where you can list people who can eat shit and die(if there is already a thread like this i didnt know)

1.my ex-girlfriend

2.my other ex-girlfriend

3.this faget named kyle who tryed to stab me with a screw driver so i hit him with my skateboard

4.the faget rollerbladder that snaked me wich in turn made me fall super hard on my hip and caused a severe contusion that took me out for a month

5.this kids bitch dad that tried to start shit with me because i collided with his son who got in my way(i made the kid cry ooops)

6.my ex-stepmom(she tried to push religion on me. what made it worse is my dad let her)

7.my dad(for dissapearing on me and my siblings)

8.my ex-stepmom again for making me walk to the lake cause her compueter was a flop and crashed while i was on it(it was 3 miles and i was 12)

thats all for now i cant think of anyone else at the moment

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hmmm.....this made me think. i will list a few people that currently are on my sht list...its letting me know who to trust/ not have trust in. and this is pointless. yeah..

1-jeri-for being fat and confusing the shit out of me because he lies so much.

2- gavin- because he owes me money

3-alex- " "

4-my sister (long story)

5- me because i put stress on myself

thats it for now....hah. wierd shit.

Originally posted by KillYurSteel

yeah i had to walk to the lake while she drove my older sister and lil bro

oh ok. i thought she just made you walk there and back for punishment or some shit. i woulda been cool with that if my p's did that back in the day. i wanna get away from them when we're not getting along anyway. a walk to the lake with a little weed is like a vacation.

Guest Stapler

Wow as punishment you had to move away from the computer. It shows what a 12oz`er can do when not on the computer. [i know you were 12 and were probably not using 12oz]

And eat shit and DIE:

1 My high school teachers here in Japan. They are on a god like power trip

2 My friend who made fun of me for breaking my colllar bone snow boarding. HAHAHA he broke both his arms this year.............Shit works its way back to the shit starter. [i dont want him to die but his arms to be as painfull as fuck.

3 Ilove2hate`s mom, for not getting an abortion after I busted a nut in her mouth. Cause now society has one more retard to deal with. Hopefully Ilove2hate`s tardmaster will shoot him for us.

4 My ex girlfriend for not giving me head

BREATH IN BREATH OUT now all those murderous thoughts have been banished from my mind................

Guest socrates
Originally posted by Stapler

3 Ilove2hate`s mom, for not getting an abortion after I busted a nut in her mouth. Cause now society has one more retard to deal with. Hopefully Ilove2hate`s tardmaster will shoot him for us.

Why an abortion???? can't have a baby from the mouth, who are you TEASE.

my ex girlfrend

just about the whole year 12 group of girls at my skool

a few girls at anutha skool

two faggs at my skool

just about pretty much i hate every skool there is..

Archived