when you get older, you care less about style/fashion...

Guest ArtvandaL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Man...I never gave a fuck. As long as I have enough pockets for all the shit i carry around. I think the fascination with gear is pretty gay. Dudes walking around with a matching mecca sweat outfit. It's hilarious. Like they have nothing better to spend their money on.

I wear what I like ta wear, but I think ya mite be right on that cuz i tend ta think i dress better then my parents but they still dress better then my grand-parents.....I guess when ya get that old ya dont really care what your wearing your jus worried about livin one more day.....:king:

Guest Canadiano

i gotta dress decent. Like dlush said, it makes me feel good about myself.

Zesto, you say keeping the shoes clean are the easy part? nah. Well yeah, if you have enuff shoes, but I only got two pairs. My white nike baller shoes got ruined the other night after one goddamn highway mission. graffiti and nice shoes don't mix.

Guest --zeSto--

graffiti and nice shoes don't mix.

graf and nice ANYTHING doesn't mix.

but as per the shoes,

the general rules for grown-up men is that the shoes have to be darker then the pants

*unless they're kakhi or chinos.

But I think that the new rule for the ladies is unless the shoes on your feet cost over a hunderd, dont walk up to me.

*and that doesn't count sneaks so the air jordans dont cut it.

Guest Stapler

Fashion for me is about being comfortable and looking like me. I wont buy some overpriced jacket if it is `COOL`. And in Japan my style of clothes is `is like so last summer` as I was told by a stupid yuppie Japanese crap clothes buying BITCH..................My anger really needs to be vented better.

yeh .. i agree graff and anything nice dont go together.. in fact my dad wondes about me.. i dont dress "fashionable".. i dress plain.. plain colored tees... sometimes shirts with logos.. little escko or seanjohn here or there.. although i hate puffdaddy.. i got the shirts at a discount mart so im guessin theyre not real... but back to my dad worryin.. ivee got a closet full of regular gear.. bout 9 pairs of shoes.. and then the pile of clothes that sits in a box on top of my respirator and paint and bag... and 2 pairs of old boots i got from goodwill layin in ther... my paintin stuff i guess.. or just plain go out and do some dirty work type clothes.. oh.. and anyone sleepin on the new trend in cargo sweats... pick up a pair of the cheap ones.. 20 bucks or less.. any more than that is a rip off.. but theyre comfy to rock around the house in the winter

Archived