God never takes a vacation... why should we?- lotsa new flicks...

Seym1has2no3fiends

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nice story Seym. Will you treat us to another one? I just love story time, I always look foward to it during kindergarten. Although it looks like it was written by a 5-year old, it's a good story.

------------------

Expand and Evolve

Expand your horizons, and evolve your style.

[This message has been edited by LYFE-FCN (edited 06-10-2001).]

Originally posted by IwearPinkShirts:

that tunnel looks like a chill relaxed bring-your-boombox-and have a bbq style spot.

Actually it's kind of a dirty, paint fumes building up inside of a tunnel, spider-web, soon to be mosquito filled, close to a construction site therefore unchill spot, but it's a good one nevertheless!

Guest Pilau Hands

Seym, I don't know if I ever told you this man, but I dig your stuff, I just wish you would change it up more. I think your technical skill is really good and it's obviously only improving. Change the shapes of your letters, go nuts pleaaase. It's like you take a box and cram your letters into it. Fly away little starling, fly away.

I like the E this time...it's not radically different, but the middle makes it look like a lower case E a little.

Originally posted by simeonedotcomcrew:

I HOPE YA DONT EVA SPELL THAT SHIT,, S I M E.

THAT COULD CAUSE TROUBLE N MAKE YOU FEEL REAL

INSECURE ABOUT YA STYLES...............

SIMEONEDOTCOMCREWHAAAAAAAAAATTTT

why would I spell it sime? I write seym as in "same"! Me writing Sime would't make sense! What's the point of telling me this?

[This message has been edited by Seym1has2no3fiends (edited 06-11-2001).]

Archived