Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Seym1has2no3fiends

God never takes a vacation... why should we?- lotsa new flicks...

Do you guys wear masks in that tunnel? I like that fhtw part of your piece,and the nwc part of the other

I used to be in a crew NWC back in the days i killed it off but anyways nice bunch of pieces looks dope

Nice story Seym. Will you treat us to another one? I just love story time, I always look foward to it during kindergarten. Although it looks like it was written by a 5-year old, it's a good story.

------------------

Expand and Evolve

Expand your horizons, and evolve your style.

[This message has been edited by LYFE-FCN (edited 06-10-2001).]

Originally posted by IwearPinkShirts:

that tunnel looks like a chill relaxed bring-your-boombox-and have a bbq style spot.

Actually it's kind of a dirty, paint fumes building up inside of a tunnel, spider-web, soon to be mosquito filled, close to a construction site therefore unchill spot, but it's a good one nevertheless!

Guest Pilau Hands

Seym, I don't know if I ever told you this man, but I dig your stuff, I just wish you would change it up more. I think your technical skill is really good and it's obviously only improving. Change the shapes of your letters, go nuts pleaaase. It's like you take a box and cram your letters into it. Fly away little starling, fly away.

I like the E this time...it's not radically different, but the middle makes it look like a lower case E a little.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this