Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest imported_Tesseract

Tesseract and the Five Million Pixels...

Guest imported_Tesseract

So thats it, after months of research and Savings i decided that is thedigicam for a bastard like me, still, like every dedicated member of this board i never do anything without consulting you:) :rolleyes: So, ladies and gentlemen(especially Olympus fans) if you have any objections or further proposals speak now or forever stay silent

DSCF7071.gif

Guest uncle-boy

looks good enuff to take DPC flix, so it gets the thumbs up from me.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Early bump cause i'm going to sleep and i wanna wake up and read all the things you people have to say....on a sidenote, the 'first' thing sucks sooooooo much...you're suposed to be one year older since last year.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I say rock it, I've used that camera before and it's the most amazing thing I've ever held in my hands. Well, not really, but as far as digicams go, yes. Makros's picture rings true, that thing is expensive. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest me IS cool

Why you go ahead and get it and then send it to my home address i will personally inspect the camera and give you my honest opinion.... :P

But seriously i own one of those mugs and they are the shit.... You can't go wrong my friend.

Guest spec

catch some quality footage of all the crimes you commit so you can have your own archive

I wnana get a vid camera

that looks pretty top of the line....but it might be a little too fragile for what youre probably looking for.

I shoot Olympus exclusively, I have 4 OM-1's (unfortunately 2 need a massive rebuild), an OM-1n, 2 OM-2's and 2 OM-10's... when I purchase a Digi it will be an Olympus, best pixel depth, clarity, and truest color representation... in my humble opinion...

i if had that money i would buy a huge ant farm then i could be ruler of their world. i could fee my illusions of grandeur!!

muhahahahahha

Guest imported_El Mamerro

http://www.dacs.org/images/photoeasy.gif'>

THIS IS WHAT I ROCK NIGGUZ!!!

COST ME ONLY $80!!!

I SHOULD HAVE SPENT IT ON LAP DANCES!!!!

IT MAKES YOU PRAY FOR A QUICK DEATH AND AN END TO THE UNSPEAKABLE SUFFERING IT BRINGS!!!

Guest imported_Tesseract

Yeah, its kinda expensive...but not TO expensive, anyway, glad to see that some of you heard good things about this one.

Smart, i'd like to hear more if you got...the main attraction for that sony is the 5Megapixels format and the Zeiss Lens...cant fuck with Zeiss lenses, are olympus SO much better?

Zesto, nice cameras man, still when we all stop playing and buying toys we'll buy that baby:

http://www.digieye.co.kr/digitalcamera/dicaimage/Leica.jpg'>

Doesnt get better than this.

haha..I think I already told you my problems..My boss sent me a digicam..Olympus camedia master 2.5 and it broke before I was even able to use it!

But if you get a more proffessional one it shouldnt be so much of a worry..remember just dont expect customer support to do shit..The olympus technical team is a bunch of Smucks..(similiar to bank tellers..no offense to anyone..But jeeez)

On the up side..That camera is wonderful..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this