I got in a fight!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FOOD COURT GANGSTA STRIKES AGAIN

HOW YOU GOING TO KNIFE SOMEONE UP WITH AN OX DICK?

AN OX IS A RAZOR... LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU COULDN'T KNIFE SOMEONE WITH A RAZOR YOU NERD...

GO PRACTICE YOUR EBONICS BEFORE YOU TRY TO IMPRESS US AGAIN YOU PATHETIC WANNA-BE...

Guest Canadiano

"GO PRACTICE YOUR EBONICS BEFORE YOU TRY TO IMPRESS US AGAIN YOU PATHETIC WANNA-BE..."

haha Miss pantaloons, you should've fucked him up, or pulled his clothes off and made him walk home naked.

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

I stood there for about 5 minutes, smoked a cigarette the whole time he was on the ground. He started to get up so I gave him my hand and helped him up as he was coming up he punched me in the stomach and i kinda stumbled back.

kudos for helping out a friend....hitting a girl is just pussy and deserves a beating....

a tip though, if your going to be gangster and smoke a cigarette over a stunned woman beater you need to follow through with it and kick him in the head when hes getting up....offering hands is only acceptable after pointless drunken brawls with friends

yeah that helping hand wasn't that cool. BUT! The kid works at some deli and saturday night he works till like 11 so after work soem friends and I will be waiting for him.

Whoever said write "I beat women" was a good idea. I think I'll do that.

Beat him up, take his clothes, throw his car keys in some bushes, then write "I beat women" on his forehead.

OK, remember when that guy was running people down with his car on street corners in NYC. Well, I came on here and said that would be a good reason to start lifting weights, you know, to kick his ass if he ever fucked up anyone in front of me. A bunch of people came on with some sane advice, namely, fighting likely never solves anything, he's just gonna beat up some other girls, maybe a little bit harder now that he's got some head injury.

Guest SPLINTER

dont listen to 23578. most times fighting wont help but if you play shit right he wont be hitting anyone.

brake his fucking wrists man. naw forget that break his knees, maybe just one, that way hell have trouble standing and walking let alone kicking.

Archived