Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CROW RA

im going 2 get hated on 4 this but oh well...

yo,..

it looks like you have been getting alot better....lots of new outlines and good color schemes,,,,,,,,stay up...self promotion is the key.....

Guest havek

nice crow i would say most that ive seen of your stuff in the past has been ka,ka but im feeling this post good stuff man :D

crow is def. getting better over time..but im at a loss to figure out why youre doing a surenos piece, and even further why its done as a legal on the aluminum siding of a suburban garage. that seriously has to be the most baffling graffiti ive ever seen.

THAT SUR 13 HAS TO GO...................MUST HAVE BEEN DONE FOR SOME STUPID KIDS THAT THINK IT LOOKS DOPE,-YES, THATS ABOUT THE ONLY THING I THINK FOLKS SHOULD HATE ON...

CROW ..KEEP IT REAL....

NO SCRAPAS EN LA CASA

P.S. WILL YOU DO ME A NORTE X4????:D

Guest mopius

i feel someday you could be very good, if you keep it up

for gods sake take that sur 13 crap out...only sur 13 tags are cool

Originally posted by cheerleader

..but im at a loss to figure out why youre doing a surenos piece, and even further why its done as a legal on the aluminum siding of a suburban garage. that seriously has to be the most baffling graffiti ive ever seen.

...and doesn't that tag look like it was done in photoshop?...

...but crow you're definately getting better i've only caught you a few times out here bu ti can see you're improving...keep it up man...

Guest schick1

the second one, the white fucko is nice but damn the rest are hurtin, just keep drawin and keep painting. ill second that notion of sticking to walls. write now your just giving yourself bad publicity(nationwide).....that is all for now:rolleyes:

boo because that sur 13 is legal and because its on your dad's garage. and this is a perfect example of what the internet is doing to graffiti.

thanks for the info on your self.now if i ever see one of them fr8s your always posting ill be sure to hack it. from your home boys in northern califlas.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this