Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest imported_Europe

More of the stuff I usually post... from Europe

Guest imported_Europe

Nice post. love that dare no big background to hide your style in there just straight up dynamic letterform....love it.

Guest freddy kreuger
Originally posted by BoB Hope ONER:

hot potatoism.

indeed...

hot graffix too.

I dunno, but there must be something in the water in Copenhagen that creates such banging color schemes.... I swear, every piece I see from Copenhagen is so well thought out like that... always with the nice compliments and dark outlines....

You wanna know what I had for breakfast my first morning in Copenhagen? Danish. I shit you not.

Europe posts awesome stuff. You rock.

Ooooh...hot!

I've always liked that Keger streetpiece...funny it's still untouched...and I like it's locaton too!

You wouldnt happen to have a shot of that tiws/ken20 production on the back of the skatepark? That's the nicest ken20 piece I've seen!

Originally posted by rancid:

Do you see any resemblance?

not at all - do you? Quit hating on Bates, you're only jealous.

Guest imported_Europe

Do you see any resemblance?

Yes, they are both damn good. In biting terms, hell no!

I don't hate on Bates, I think he's incredible, but the background and letter forms seem to be bitten.

Interesting comment. Silly, but interesting. I'm bored, so here goes...

One bar is similar. The right bottom bar on the A. And once you realize that that a bar like that isn't solely SEEN's, I think that part falls right out of the sky. The rest of the pieces are different. SEEN's piece is more curved overall. BATES' is more "nasty." A lot of SEEN's piece is taken up by camouflage/ doo-dads (that huge bar on the left, the arrows going off on the right, the huge bar coming off of the bottom of the E), while BATES' is almost all letters (one arrow on each side). That's the basics, should I go on with pointing out more subtle, but distinct differences you missed?

And the background? Straight comic book imagery. That's like saying someone who does bubbles is biting. And besides, the force fields are similar but certainly different. BATES' is smoother, more flowing and not outlined in white. SEEN's is jagged and outlined.

Sound good?

------------------

buddha bless you

fucking off the hook what paints r those if ya knows???? brand i mean some different shades than im used to, but id like to use, i hate this hick town im in over priced krylon and rusto is all we got or spit

Guest FeeltheVibe

All that I can say is BUMP. I have always loved Copenhagen shit especially BATES, CAN2, SWET and DARE. How are they biting when they have been in this shit longer then any of us have been alive. Hey EUROPE can you post the flix of that Bates burner when it's completed?

------------------

The New Era is upon us all...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this