More of the stuff I usually post... from Europe

Guest imported_Europe

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno, but there must be something in the water in Copenhagen that creates such banging color schemes.... I swear, every piece I see from Copenhagen is so well thought out like that... always with the nice compliments and dark outlines....

You wanna know what I had for breakfast my first morning in Copenhagen? Danish. I shit you not.

Europe posts awesome stuff. You rock.

Ooooh...hot!

I've always liked that Keger streetpiece...funny it's still untouched...and I like it's locaton too!

You wouldnt happen to have a shot of that tiws/ken20 production on the back of the skatepark? That's the nicest ken20 piece I've seen!

Originally posted by rancid:

I don't hate on Bates, I think he's incredible, but the background and letter forms seem to be bitten.

Interesting comment. Silly, but interesting. I'm bored, so here goes...

One bar is similar. The right bottom bar on the A. And once you realize that that a bar like that isn't solely SEEN's, I think that part falls right out of the sky. The rest of the pieces are different. SEEN's piece is more curved overall. BATES' is more "nasty." A lot of SEEN's piece is taken up by camouflage/ doo-dads (that huge bar on the left, the arrows going off on the right, the huge bar coming off of the bottom of the E), while BATES' is almost all letters (one arrow on each side). That's the basics, should I go on with pointing out more subtle, but distinct differences you missed?

And the background? Straight comic book imagery. That's like saying someone who does bubbles is biting. And besides, the force fields are similar but certainly different. BATES' is smoother, more flowing and not outlined in white. SEEN's is jagged and outlined.

Sound good?

------------------

buddha bless you

Guest FeeltheVibe

All that I can say is BUMP. I have always loved Copenhagen shit especially BATES, CAN2, SWET and DARE. How are they biting when they have been in this shit longer then any of us have been alive. Hey EUROPE can you post the flix of that Bates burner when it's completed?

------------------

The New Era is upon us all...

Archived