get your own kid, sikko

amItoolate?

so whats up with all these people stealin babys? the last couple days, all i hear about on the news is somebodys baby got jacked from their mini-van in the wal-mart parkin lot, or somebody has just been reunited with their stolen baby, babys gettin gone like hotcackes .... that shits not cool.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest me IS cool

I know... it's fuckin creepy... all these creepy souless people stealing kids..

I work at a well known store and it seems like we get at least three missing kids calls a day.... Goddamn fuckin crackheaded parent keep your kids in check.:mad:

ABILENE BABY FOUND IN QUANAH

Police say a baby found today during a traffic stop in Quanah is the month-old infant who was abducted from Abilene. A woman who was with the baby in a car that was stopped, about 125 miles north of Abilene, remains in custody. Authorities say Nancy Chavez, who as born July 14th, appears to be in good condition. The infant was snatched yesterday as her mother stepped away from the family's vehicle to return a shopping cart outside a Wal-Mart.

DALLAS: ICE CREAM TRUCK DRIVER KILLED

(DALLAS, August 14) -- Dallas police are looking for the killers of an ice cream truck driver. The man was fatally shot near Fair Park last night. The attack followed a robbery. The ice cream truck was also stolen and was found a few blocks away from the murder scene in the 4000 block of Hamilton Avenue.

^^Now that's fucked up.^^

Archived