sketch

enime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its not bad its not great either...like he said your letters arent that great its also doesnt have that smoothin feeling to it either it looks like you added to much stuff just trying to make it more than it is.. your also past the stage where you do simples just fuck around with letters doing that style they will come cleaner and better with time

yes, the e is ok.. but it looks like so many other e's that my guess is you got it from some where.. but that doesnt matter..

first off.. wale said you are past simples.. trust me.. other than your e.. you are no where near past simples. go back to simples, all of you kids need to stop trying to do something that you just cant do, its like a kid in a wheel chair trying to mountain climb, one thing at a time.

**learn to make your letters flow.. your letters.. well.. actually all the little things that come off your letters just dont flow.. i guess this is just another way of saying just do simples.

get your standard letter form down.. you cant conquer the world of graffiti in one day.

look at different fonts so you can get the basics of what letters you are trying to use...

thats it for now.. until someone else brings up a better point.

Archived