Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
jah

12oz variety

you got your toy thugs, your nerds, goths, sxe motherfuckers, punks, skaters, hiphop heads, hippies, old farts, intellectuals, psuedopreps, rich kids, beach bums, and the idontgiveafucks. did i miss any?? do you fit into a category? fuck it....

modern day punk has been divided into several slightly different groups. Crust, Anarcho/Peace,Gutter (traditional) Hardcore..Get a clue huh..

ah yes, the ravers. better off without em anyway...

so what are you saying devilush?? that youre a fart?

yyyeees, potatoes...

Originally posted by Devilush

dude, i'm one of those stinky liquid farts.

nasty. no wonder you leave tread marks. squirts....

which reminds me of my word i added to the dictionary: SIFT - a fart that just sorta seeps out and makes a noise like "sssfffft". good word huh....

very very good word. i guess you are describing what i did to your thongs.

remember when we were fighting with the pillows and i stopped all of a sudden and left the room? i went into the hallway and did a SIFT all over your panties.

i'm not nasty. it's the bonuses of living in the obese united states.

no no no. a sift is strickly air. it leaves no skid marks (why do i always say "tread marks"?). the word youre looking for is "squirt". and i shit in your pillow when you went out in the hall.....

you live in the states?? i thought you lived in bc...?

no no no, i live in cali. the world of where it is important to look skinny and pretty all the time.

ew no wonder when i rolled on to my pillow i got some gunk in my hair. i thought i was just some brown gum.

for real? what part of cali?

brown gum huh? what did i eat that day? i didnt know it was so chewy....

well that brown gum got all over my hair and wouldnt come off, so i had to cut part of my hair off. thanks. you stretch my thong, and then you got some brown shit in my hair. i dont think i can invite you to come over and play anymore.

ahh. ive got hella family in the bay. mostly the east bay though. i gotta a nutcase uncle that lives in the city though. i think me may live right down on mission. maybe not though....

i live right in the city....a couple of blocks away from powell street.

a bunch of nutcases live near me...and they are all over the mission too.

Originally posted by Devilush

well that brown gum got all over my hair and wouldnt come off, so i had to cut part of my hair off. thanks. you stretch my thong, and then you got some brown shit in my hair. i dont think i can invite you to come over and play anymore.

aww. come on now. you ruined my best thong. and you must of put rocks or something in your pillow cus i tooka beating. shit wasnt fair at all. you were my only friend.....:(

no i didnt put rocks. i put stones in my pillow, i really wanted to win..what can i say. i'm very competitive when it comes to pillow fights.

fine fine....rematch. you can come over and i'll cook some dinner....hmmm we'll have chicken with fettucini alfredo or something with some sun dried tomato sauce because i have some left over. then i'll bake some cookies, then we'll strip down to our panties and start that pillow fight.

i'll be your friend again.

oh, you left off non stop get off the subject and get into a personal conversation as well as some other weird conversations type.

bet. i gotta learn to stop shitting in peoples houses when i go over for the first time. the food sounds good too. ill get dinner next time though. i gotta break off some of my cordon bleu skills. a little chicken en cocotte grand mere with some white wine, palmentier potatoes, and some creme caramel for desert.

so you just hide out in your secluded building with an internet connection and live on 12 oz>??