Warped Tour question

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude check out guttermouth, deviates, casualties, total chaos, and death by stereo...i already went bad religion and nofx had some kick ass pits..have fun!

Originally posted by SHAZ

dude check out guttermouth, deviates, casualties, total chaos, and death by stereo...i already went bad religion and nofx had some kick ass pits..have fun!

Thanks you, I'll have to try and commit that to whatever memory will I will have when I get there:( :o ;) :D :crazy:

Guest mikro137

ummm , the damned? (if theyre there that is)

the casualties are only good , if you pay less than 7 bux to see em. (still worth checking out)

Man, my day sucked, got there, finished the bottle of Stoli and a twelve pack with my buddy, so I'm totally primed when we go in. I lose my friend within minutes, so I naturally go to the beer tent to look for him, he's not there, so I wander up to the mainstage (I don't know who was playing) to kill some time before going to the beer tent again. Some stuff happens and a security guard is hauling me over the rail, I'm not having it and am putting up resistance, so he pops me in the face. I'm like fuck that, I punched him back and got the fuck out, but ten minutes later they find me and haul me out, ripping my shirt off. I'm real pale so I have to get another shirt, I go to the car where a gang of eight guys and a girl jump me for not taking their shit. They didn't take my money. So I get back to the car where I spend some time trying to regain my equilibrium, before realizing I've missed nearly the whole show, so I go back in time for the last band or two, and a couple of beers at the tent before a quick trip to the doctor for some reconstruction. Thankfully my friend was in the beer tent. The End.

I'm not paying for next years if I go, I deserve a freebie.

I got to see amazing sets by

Shai Hulud, Glasseater, Thursday, Until The End, ............

hmmmm, thats it pretty much.

Fucking stretch armstrong couldn't make the drive down to florida to play our warped tour, but i guess, next time they come on tour i'll go even nuttier.

Tons of hot girls, sunburnt nose, like 15 bucks in water and lemonades, and a ton of other bands i saw but didn't really matter as much, some t shirts.......WORD.

like 70% of the music sucked, epsecially the alot of the drive thru stage and the poppy sound bands.........but with those bands listed above, good friends, cute girls........it made up for it.

Archived