YKK/XTC post...

Thomas Crown

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

This thread will show anyone what true bombin is about.These guys don't need to do a pretty little piece to show their skillz this shit is so much more real and raw.They risk getting caught by cops or fallin off some crazy high shit on some bridge or what ever.These heads are going to inspire the next generation of writers.The first time I went to NY driving down the hudson parkway with my parents back in the day, seeing back to back ja.jd.ja.jd.ja.jd..ect that blew my mind.I didn't even make it to the city yet. At the time living in R.I I've never seen two people go through such great efforts to get their names up.To this day I have no clue how they got up that high to do that. My point is seeing NYz graff scene shows how a writer should bomb, and why NYC is the only place that harbors such individuals like xtc and ykk.True :king:z of bombing.....

• 2 weeks later...

i dont think its a matter of "oh man..JA can't piece..he doesn't have the skill blah blah blah"...it's more of a matter of..does JA care?i think the answer is obvious...i honestly believe if JA wanted to be a piecer...he would do it..and do it well..but he obviously just cares about bombing..i tip my hat to those guys..because bombing is where its at..and people are starting to forget that.

Guest cool christ

zemdoe sc all you do is jock nigga... that's all you do, day in day out riding dick and talking shit...

i don't know who you are, but i hope you don't write "zemdoe" lol

Archived