A D I K T S.........

Egg Man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these ninjas are iller then sars

a2m is pretty much ''hater proof'' not only is their skilled handy work apparent across this nation's lines,i think some of them are slept on in general for the amount of work put in besides on freights.kids want to converse on ''how easy freights yards are to paint'' have no clue on the amount of damage an individial like next,or erupto has done.and yeah when the history of freights is remembered these guys will be near[or on] the top of the list[trust me].the ''funk style'' may not be your cup of tea ,or whatever,but give credit where credit is due.a2m is one of the game's most dedicated...and they don't seem to be going anywhere anytime soon.and as a matter of fact i think people would be shocked at how young some of these guys really are,and they get better and better each year.the new vizie,lewis,crae,lead, wyse, and company ish is amazing graffitti [in my humble opinion].and while people wanna claim biting,they are the ones being bit hard on the lines with heads claiming it's ''the freight style'' or something. anyways enough of my blabbing ...this is a wonderful post and i feel very honored to have to of these guys also rep my crew sometimes also.

propers to a2m............style mistros.... I remeber seeing a ton of erupto tags and spots back when writing wasn't as wide spread...good shit.. putting in work for multiple years

that red brown white and black jerm train is a hit.......cheers

yeah man, these guys are all doing amazing work....especially eruptoe and jerms...wassups with the jerms name change anyways? just boredom? either way, dude kills it...especially with color selection

respect to all these guys.

Re: these ninjas are iller then sars

Originally posted by ///////

a2m is pretty much ''hater proof'' not only is their skilled handy work apparent across this nation's lines,i think some of them are slept on in general for the amount of work put in besides on freights.kids want to converse on ''how easy freights yards are to paint'' have no clue on the amount of damage an individial like next,or erupto has done.and yeah when the history of freights is remembered these guys will be near[or on] the top of the list[trust me].the ''funk style'' may not be your cup of tea ,or whatever,but give credit where credit is due.a2m is one of the game's most dedicated...and they don't seem to be going anywhere anytime soon.and as a matter of fact i think people would be shocked at how young some of these guys really are,and they get better and better each year.the new vizie,lewis,crae,lead, wyse, and company ish is amazing graffitti [in my humble opinion].and while people wanna claim biting,they are the ones being bit hard on the lines with heads claiming it's ''the freight style'' or something. anyways enough of my blabbing ...this is a wonderful post and i feel very honored to have to of these guys also rep my crew sometimes also.

exactly.

for nekst to be smashing lines the way he does and then also the fucking AMAZING amount of damage he did here in houston...

it's amazing

HOT DAMMNN

them be some hot freights bigup to that whole crew

i write crems from ny

lovin these cats though definitely gettin down im gonna scan some flicks let yall know...

cremo #718 ,Bf

bigup lions,merk jr, atak , invent, ecser

Archived