handstyles (bmore)

Guest self righteous

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest STONER DBM

those daves joints are off the meat rack......i'm from mass. recently moved to pa. not far from maryland,i'd like to hook up with some b-more writers...if anyones interested e-mail me at DBMkingz@hotmail.com...TOMBS DBM-DOA

FIRST OFF EMOH JUST FOR THE RECORD THAT MR STAR YOU POSTED WAS REALLY A SKAR TAG......NONE THE LESS AN OLD TAG....AS FOR BMORE HANDS I THINK DEFINATELY HEAVY ZEEK AND STAB AND SHAKEN FOR THE MOST PART ARE A MAJOR INFLUINCE TO THE GAME IN BMORE..ALOT LIKE MY HAND BUT I AM A PRODUCT OF THAT GENERATION SO I AM ONLY CARRYING A TORCH .......ITS A LIKE OR HATE THING ALOT HATE ALOT LIKE... ME PERSONALY I SEE ALOT OF KIDS REPPIN THE OLD HANDS BUT THEY STILL AINT QUITE GOT THE FLOW YET TO TWEEK IT TO BE THE NASTY SHIT YOUVE ALL BEEN SPEAKING ON.......TO ME IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE TRYING SO BIZUMP TO ALL .............BALTIMORE KILLAZ DSTYLE

Originally posted by Are2

i know there's a better daver around than that..

those "blasted" marker tags he's done rule

yeah dude...hahaha his name is DEVER...stress the "e" instead of the "a"

and no..dever is fuckin sick..check the thread on him..nsf is the shit

Originally posted by karciano

FIRST OFF EMOH JUST FOR THE RECORD THAT MR STAR YOU POSTED WAS REALLY A SKAR TAG......NONE THE LESS AN OLD TAG....AS FOR BMORE HANDS I THINK DEFINATELY HEAVY ZEEK AND STAB AND SHAKEN FOR THE MOST PART ARE A MAJOR INFLUINCE TO THE GAME IN BMORE..ALOT LIKE MY HAND BUT I AM A PRODUCT OF THAT GENERATION SO I AM ONLY CARRYING A TORCH .......ITS A LIKE OR HATE THING ALOT HATE ALOT LIKE... ME PERSONALY I SEE ALOT OF KIDS REPPIN THE OLD HANDS BUT THEY STILL AINT QUITE GOT THE FLOW YET TO TWEEK IT TO BE THE NASTY SHIT YOUVE ALL BEEN SPEAKING ON.......TO ME IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE TRYING SO BIZUMP TO ALL .............BALTIMORE KILLAZ DSTYLE

my bad..i see it now. could someone please post some damn handstyles? karocker..i know youve got to have some!

Originally posted by mos_j1

yeah dude...hahaha his name is DEVER...stress the "e" instead of the "a"

and no..dever is fuckin sick..check the thread on him..nsf is the shit

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

geez..

there is a dave aka daver in baltimore....do your own homework

and yes, there is a dever too...he's dope also..

i've painted with both of them, they know about each other, they are nice people, they're styles are different

get your shit straight before you try to school people

YO EMOH HIT ME UP ON THE EMAIL KARCIANO@AOL.COM AND SLIDE ME YOUR EMAIL AND I WILL SEND YOU SOME MOLDY OLDYS I TRIED TO PUT SOME UP ON FREEPHOTO AND ALL THAT SHIZZY BUT ITS ALWAYS GEEKIN OUT MAN SO I JUST DONT MESS WITH IT TO MUCH BUT I WILL SLIDE YOU SOME EXCLUSIVES.......AND JOKER I REMEMBER SEEING YOUR SHIT IN BMORE BACK IN THE DAY AND I ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW WHY YOU DISSED THIS REK PIECE OVER WEST SIDE NEAR 95 IN TRUE BLUE YOU JUST WROTE OVER HIS PIECE......NO BEEFS JUST WANTED TO KNOW FOR THE LONGEST TIME WHY YOU DID THAT....PEACE TO EVERYBODY VA DC BMORE PHILLY JERZ NY AND THE BEAN THIS IS HOW THE EAST COAST ROCKS.........KAROCK DST BA KSW

Originally posted by hated

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

geez..

there is a dave aka daver in baltimore....do your own homework

and yes, there is a dever too...he's dope also..

i've painted with both of them, they know about each other, they are nice people, they're styles are different

get your shit straight before you try to school people

haha..sorry dude..i was pissed that day...

that sinz one is hot! looks like a caligraphy cap, not the average calig tho. hot. I know in some spots in europe you can get some crazy caps, I've met up with some heads that came over with some ill caps, micros, all types of caligraphy caps, and I've heard of some that spray like shapes, 5 point, 6 point stars, etc. maybe just heresay...

Archived