Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest self righteous

handstyles (bmore)

Guest self righteous

sorry guy, but geocities wont let you post pictures here. try putting them on yourphotos.com or pbase.com

Guest self righteous

hmmmm. don't really have the energy for that. just go to the link, they're all on one page plus more.

damn i know how he feels..i go to b more alot and i see all these handstyles from like soap (god rest ya soul) felon mear ( fuckin had shit wrecked every corner i turned when i was there last week...no joke) i actually have a camera with a lot of handstyles on them ill try to get them developed and posted for all you kids..later

Guest wakassOATH

i really like the flare on the red X

Originally posted by fleshtech:

i saw them. maybe cuz i got the gift.

***in a spooky ass whisper*** "i see dead links"

nice

Originally posted by Emo.Death.Machine:

i actually have a camera with a lot of handstyles on them ill try to get them developed

...And you never did. All you did was say, "BUH" "SMER" and the ever so pablo, "Morrre Cheeeap!".

SIEK and KURSE have great handstyles both but they hardly rep that tuff ass b.more handstyle. well..exept maybe that last siek.

that jeser, and ryde are hella dope. and ashar....holy moses. three cheers for regional styles....!!!!!

------------------

"what builds my feelings are the stones from which you built a barrier between me and you...."

Guest The Real SATAN

damn i know how he feels..i go to b more alot and i see all these handstyles from like soap (god rest ya soul) felon mear ( fuckin had shit wrecked every corner i turned when i was there last week...no joke) i actually have a camera with a lot of handstyles on them ill try to get them developed and posted for all you kids..later

you stupid fuck, mear, sope and felon do not have baltimore handstyles. learn your shit pussy

Guest spray can addict 215

philly's wickeds are untouchable.

Originally posted by Pizointer138:

Kurse 5av boston reppin

that actualy isnt the kurse from boston...its wierd how this worked out but kurse and siek from KM were down with the kids from boston..siek got some of his style from boston kids back then...so kurse form boston was crew with kurse km.. im not sure what crew.. could have been SPLENDID....

wierd

Guest The Real SATAN

to say philly's wickets are untouchable is kinda ignorant, since you prolly never seen a dave or zeek tag

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this