Throw Away All Your Fucking CD's

DEE38

hey, ask dirty habit.. last nite was no joke! well, i dont question suicide, but i do paint suicidal portraits cuz im too much of a sissy and life-lover to do something like that! last nite was definately those nights!

dert :: hug ::

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by nomadawhat

^^whats the second one? you peeps need to write the names under these images or something man, something.......

The Roots - Do You Want More

Latyrix - The Album

Aceyalone - Book of Human Language.

Guest whydontyudie

ummmmmm fux that i have had my collection jacked TWICE that is why i stack MP3's yeah nigga im at fuckin 2000 and im not stoping anytime soon hoooooooo bbbbbooooyyyyeeeeeee

Originally posted by --zeSto--

you know what boogie...

I've seen him ina small space with 200 people.

I prefer it that way.

that would be pretty neat too....still though, id sound like a fruit trying to explain it so im not going to bother....the magnitude of it was amazing though....

i need to catch that guy next time he comes through town

Guest willy.wonka

wow, i wouldnt really know what to get after getting rid of my collection..

sublime is a good choice though...maybe i would get a "EAZY E REAL COMPTON CITY Gs."

haha.. it wouldn't be much of a problem for me... give away all... 5? of my cd's.. haha... not much of a collection.. and it's pretty much all local music.... if i were going to buy a cd... i'd probably buy one of the medeski martin & wood cds.... or ghosts of the canal, sessions from the flats..... i could chill out to both of those bands anytime...

thats just about the stupidest thing i have ever heard of in my life!

even if i grow to not like a cd any longer i dont just throw it away

thats just... wow, that borders on retardation

but if someone managed to steal all of my cds and i had to start over it would be with, dj shadows entroducing

because it by far my favorite cd in my album

GIVE AWAY MY RECORD COLLECTION?????? damn, 12oz has affected u loads....

i might be able to part with my cds, but if u were to ask me to part with my 2000 odd vinyls, then i would have to kill you. i have so many rare classics its just not funny. i spend way to much money on vinyl

Guest Tim Westwood
Originally posted by WhenOne

but if someone managed to steal all of my cds and i had to start over it would be with, dj shadows entroducing

please believe!

Archived