tease? ye ye i know no1 cares but i dont remember what happend

Motha Fuka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Texas I think.

Only 2 things come from texas, steer's and queers...and you don't look much like a steer. Do you suck dick private? NO SIR! Bullshit! you look like the kinda guy that could suck a ping pong ball through a gardenhose.

matthewyeehawthirteen.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Matthew13

Texas I think.

Only 2 things come from texas, steer's and queers...and you don't look much like a steer. Do you suck dick private? NO SIR! Bullshit! you look like the kinda guy that could suck a ping pong ball through a gardenhose.

matthewyeehawthirteen.

you forgot the "are you a peter puffer?" right after the "do you suck dick?"

that fat guy is in K-19 Widowmaker, and he freaks out...typical.

Originally posted by Matthew13

Texas I think.

matthewyeehawthirteen.

2 mistakes only a big fan of full metal jacket would catch.

it's "sir, no sir" the first and last words out of that filthy sewer better be sir.

also it is suck a GOLFBALL through a garden hose.

carry on

Originally posted by Pistol

it's "sir, no sir" the first and last words out of that filthy sewer better be sir.

carry on

Just for the record I never can quote shit off the top of my head right...even if it's something I've seen a thousand times (full metal jacket included)...I always mess up a word or 2.

matthewcarryingonthirteen.

Originally posted by Pistol

carry on

also being i fan my fav quote is whats ur name son....sir,LEONARD sir...leonard, what kind of a *forgotten mean comment here* name is leonard, only fags and sailors are named leonard and u dont look much like a sailor to me so that kind of narrows it down

and also the one where hes like were u born so goddamn fat or did u have to work on that

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

one internet dork made the biggest state in the u/s look bad? i think your giving him too much credit....whatever.

Alaska

...Private Pyle wasnt from Texas.

you climb obstacles like old people fuck. i bet you if there was pussy on top of that obstacle you'd make it. but if God wanted you up there he would have miracled you up there.

Archived