Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
rancid

Assorted

wow, that sir/ash/daim collaboration is fucking dope! i shit my pants the first time i was there wow i love poland!!

Guest Cloud Trapeze

its probably played out large to jock twist, but you just can't front on

him. no matter how many times i see his stuff, my faith in my own path is totally reaffirmed. look at that futura too.....

i have looked through a few websites myself. thanks for reminding me of what i saw. oh and if you see daim on the wall why would you ask if it was legal? or anything of that size and detail for that matter.

Guest imported_Europe

Europe coming through once again.

Oh yeah, Twisto is just too nice...

Yo RANCID...do you ever go on sixcentz.com's battle board? i think i may have talked to you on there...just wondering...sorry if this post is worthless.

Man, I can't remember the last time i looked at a twist picture. It seems that recentaly I've been so caught up in stock-tip fuzzies and double inlines that i almost forgot the power of clean, bold letters and unequivical can-control.

What an impact.

daim's website is full of his canvases and they are all very cool. i'm not really into his graff too much, i know he's considered to be an originator and all, it just ain't my thing. he is an awsome artist though and his canvases are some of the coolest graf-oriented artwork i've ever seen.

twist is having an art show coming up in s.f. for all those out that way. i love his simples and his characters too.

------------------

Xasp.ta.mmwX

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this