We come from a land DOWNUNDER....

eckie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by hypochondriac#1:

good stuff eckie! my friend got good footage of some recent brissy steel action, can you get still shots onto computer from an old sort of video camera?If you can, i'll try to post it soon.

if you have a good capture card, quality isnt too flash though.

Originally posted by PISS ONE:

AHHHHHHHHH!!!

you can read my mind or something.

i was about to post the exact same photo out of the same magazine last night.

hmmmmmmmmm spooky

cool I have night shots of the same t2b but I thought the pic in the mag was better.

Post some more T2B's from melbourne if you can think of some, I wanna get as many as I can.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by T.T Boy

there was a dope magazine that came out of brisbane a while back..... it had quite alot of pheonix and broke i think in it.... really nice characters. any of you aussies know what it was called? it was nice and id like to get a copy ofit.

It's called HYPE, I believe I sent a copy over to JUNE, I cant remember. It is SEIZ and BROKE, they are the HYPE TWINS, but errr....welll......hmmmm. It used to be a dope mag. The best aussie mag that has come out in my opinion is probably either ALL STATIONS or NUFF SAID, but then again that is my somehwat limited education opinion....sooooo there you have it. Does anyone know where FATSO is at the moment, last time I talked to him he was still in canada..? ahh well. ECKIE, this post is fucken fresh!

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP!

Originally posted by sevenemptybottles

It's called HYPE, I believe I sent a copy over to JUNE, I cant remember. It is SEIZ and BROKE, they are the HYPE TWINS, but errr....welll......hmmmm. It used to be a dope mag. The best aussie mag that has come out in my opinion is probably either ALL STATIONS or NUFF SAID, but then again that is my somehwat limited education opinion....sooooo there you have it. Does anyone know where FATSO is at the moment, last time I talked to him he was still in canada..? ahh well. ECKIE, this post is fucken fresh!

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP!

fatso is still in canada as far as i know. also, is there some way i could get some of these magazines or flicks from down under? any aussies specifically you down to trade?

Archived