TEXAS

pissdrunkwhat?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by mr.e

210 what what.

WALE that was me with tease at the wall...the one i didnt finish.

i suck.

hah i knew it was you man, you really should of finished it man it was lookin good for scrap cans and i was gonna buy some paint when we were suposed to go get more at wally world lol

Guest PAYROLL

i know that channel zero is for non-graffiti discussion but fuck it this is the only forum thats hoppin when it gets real late...

hey wale where do you rep in tx cause i just moved to dallas and i dont know if its just that i havent been out enough or something, but all i see is toy ass shit around here for the most part! ive seen like three writers with any style whatsoever and the rest is straight up SHIT (except for a legal prod--but thats legal)!! a population of 1000000+ and cant get no decent style?? if you know about things in dallas let a neegro know. either way I'm gonna have to start bombin'

im in san antonio man but i hear you. it may seem like theres just alot of toys but thats because your in a big city so you arent gonna see burner on every street corner if you wanna find em go look around and you will get em eventually and the toys out number the good writers by alot... so the only sugestion is dont talk to ANYONE (writers) get up as much as you can and once the good people notice you gettin busy you will find out where the good shit goes down and kinda get in the circle but if you just come onto the scene acting like everyone is toy and your some sort of king (not saying that you think this but alot of people would get that impression) you will get blown off

Guest PAYROLL

yeah i dont plan on making alliances until is know who's who...anyway just checking if you knew about the dallas scene...thanks

Guest THEdude

The Republic of Techsas

bump cause I feel at home.......................................

even though I'm an alien too................lol

Wale is a nazi, fucking gay guy.

:D

Guest spectr

I Hate Texas.... I Hate Texas mor ehten i hate florida and i hate florida enough to be plotting ot melt polar ice caps to submerge it so i never have to hear anout it so trust me i hate texas!!!!

• 7 years later...

Archived