Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
WALE!pd

TEXAS

hey wheres all you texas folks at? AIM me pissdrunks88wp (not a racist its a joke lol) yea what happened to that guy dork who i used to talk to that lived in SA? if your still on AIM me and anyone else who is bored

texas rep'n

fort hood.. killeen texas...... gay! i go to houston some times... to paint.. but why you want my aim?:D is any texas heads nears me hit me up?

yea im not a cop lol if you im me ill gladly show you a few throws and shit.. come on i know some texas people on here have aim im fuckin bored like hell

Originally posted by d-town_bomber

hahah that nigga drinkin arizona

and trying to fuck 'south dakota'

for real though, that's Tom Arnold without the make-up

someone i used to know used to always wear this tight ass "dont mess with texas" shirt....the guy thought it was really funny because he wasnt from texas, nor had he ever been to texas....

hhhhmmmm....i wonder who that was

haha theres some commericals that are fuckin hilarious one was this chik standing there and a soda hits her and gets all over her and then it says "if your girlfriend was texas would you litter" or something along those lines it was a riot

BUMP MOTHA FACKA! ok im bored again tonight and my aim is pissdrunks88wp im me if you got nothin better to do

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this