Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CamS

R.I.P Ghost

whoa!!

ghost was the frist ever graff writer i liked he was the one i wanted to be like i member looking at his dope toons and thinking one day i will do that.. i didnt know he has passed.. i know it may not mean much but ghost RIP.... mad love to bad he had to die..

ghost was also a big influence on me..i remember when i was about 10 or so. looking at the walls, pointing at them...i really enjoyed his work...did u grow up around Victoria?? dent??

Guest TresOne

I remeber seeing a lot of GHOST walls when i used to visit Victoria. That kid had skills...RIP

Originally posted by CamS

ghost was also a big influence on me..i remember when i was about 10 or so. looking at the walls, pointing at them...i really enjoyed his work...did u grow up around Victoria?? dent??

no but i did grow up with alot of graff resorces and i come to like canadain graff better then east or west.. its like a good mix... im stuck here in texas 10000 miles from any part of canada...:o but i plan to go there soon maybe next summer.. sounds fun..

RIP GHOST!

Guest Eric Cartmen

YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF SH*T TALKING TOYS ON THIS DAMN BOARD!!!!!!I JUST TALKED TO GHOSTY GHOST RIS YESTERDAY AND HE IS ALIVE AND KICKING. GO MAKE RUMORS UP ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE OR BETTER YET GO BOMBING LIKE HE DID AND MAYBE SOMEONE WILL THINK YOU ARE COOL ENOUGH TO HAVE A RUMOR MADE UP ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Eric Cartmen

YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF SH*T TALKING TOYS ON THIS DAMN BOARD!!!!!!I JUST TALKED TO GHOSTY GHOST RIS YESTERDAY AND HE IS ALIVE AND KICKING. GO MAKE RUMORS UP ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE OR BETTER YET GO BOMBING LIKE HE DID AND MAYBE SOMEONE WILL THINK YOU ARE COOL ENOUGH TO HAVE A RUMOR MADE UP ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe these people are talking about another ghost, from Canada.

The name of this post startled me, since I really enjoy seeing NY Ghost´s work, but it seems there´s nothing to fear....

Guest Merdle

This thread is for gost of the ibc krew from vancouver island. One of the most slept on pioneers of canada's west coast. It would be great if the whole "the real gost is from nyc" garbage could be saved for something other then his rip thread, fucking assholes.

Rip old gost.....................

Guest sober

that comment of ghost from ny was so weak.

ghost killed shit for years and years. he was threatened jailtime and still he crushed. he was very removed from the standard grafitti world of mags and the net. of cource he knew of ny ghost. i can absolutely assure you of this: if you had met the guy you wouldnt say shit but be very glad to have met him. the smartest guy ive met: no ametuer genius. im rocking one of his shirts now coincidently. hed say shit though like "picture the most terrrified youve ever been, and i experience that daily. he got me into writing, and ive been writing for 13 years. nobody wrote like this guy. all the time id bomb with the guy and hed pass me the can and id just stare at what he did, totally blown away. hed do full scale hollows of characters faster than you would do a throwup. he was 30 years old, and wrote for a fucking long time. in his city nobody got more kids into writing: and that extended to other cities.

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

AY ARROW

UR ONE STUPID MOTHERFUCKER SAYIN STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT ABOUT PEOPLE THAT DIED!!U DONT SAY SHIT LIKE THAT UR MOM WAS PROBLY 2 DRUNK 2 TEACH YOU ANY BETTER U STUPID FUCK!!!!!!:mad: GIVE PROPS WHERE ITS DUE AND RESPECT THE DEAD !!!!!!R.I.P. GHOST!!!!!!

yeah that guys eemed like a great writer, too bad for him to have to have passed on...

and have some respect for those who have passed, please. if you are going to shit talk him dont do it in a place where he is being remembered

rip ghost, my good freind also has a mental illnes and I worry about him alot. rest in peace I hope you have found inner peace.

Guest binnki

Sweet toons thats goina b a missed tagger

RIP Ghost

:o yo when I heard that Ghost died it was a total shock. I lived in Vic during '97 thru 2000ish. I have always admired and even loved all his shit. I just can't believe he's gone, you know? My GF's bro in law is sick with schitzophrenia too and he's on suicide watch. Fuckin sux, thats all.

RIP ghost!! Your stylez was king boyee!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now