R.I.P Ghost

CamS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whoa!!

ghost was the frist ever graff writer i liked he was the one i wanted to be like i member looking at his dope toons and thinking one day i will do that.. i didnt know he has passed.. i know it may not mean much but ghost RIP.... mad love to bad he had to die..

Originally posted by CamS

ghost was also a big influence on me..i remember when i was about 10 or so. looking at the walls, pointing at them...i really enjoyed his work...did u grow up around Victoria?? dent??

no but i did grow up with alot of graff resorces and i come to like canadain graff better then east or west.. its like a good mix... im stuck here in texas 10000 miles from any part of canada...:o but i plan to go there soon maybe next summer.. sounds fun..

RIP GHOST!

Guest Eric Cartmen

YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF SH*T TALKING TOYS ON THIS DAMN BOARD!!!!!!I JUST TALKED TO GHOSTY GHOST RIS YESTERDAY AND HE IS ALIVE AND KICKING. GO MAKE RUMORS UP ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE OR BETTER YET GO BOMBING LIKE HE DID AND MAYBE SOMEONE WILL THINK YOU ARE COOL ENOUGH TO HAVE A RUMOR MADE UP ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Eric Cartmen

YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF SH*T TALKING TOYS ON THIS DAMN BOARD!!!!!!I JUST TALKED TO GHOSTY GHOST RIS YESTERDAY AND HE IS ALIVE AND KICKING. GO MAKE RUMORS UP ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE OR BETTER YET GO BOMBING LIKE HE DID AND MAYBE SOMEONE WILL THINK YOU ARE COOL ENOUGH TO HAVE A RUMOR MADE UP ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe these people are talking about another ghost, from Canada.

The name of this post startled me, since I really enjoy seeing NY Ghost´s work, but it seems there´s nothing to fear....

Guest Merdle

This thread is for gost of the ibc krew from vancouver island. One of the most slept on pioneers of canada's west coast. It would be great if the whole "the real gost is from nyc" garbage could be saved for something other then his rip thread, fucking assholes.

Rip old gost.....................

that comment of ghost from ny was so weak.

ghost killed shit for years and years. he was threatened jailtime and still he crushed. he was very removed from the standard grafitti world of mags and the net. of cource he knew of ny ghost. i can absolutely assure you of this: if you had met the guy you wouldnt say shit but be very glad to have met him. the smartest guy ive met: no ametuer genius. im rocking one of his shirts now coincidently. hed say shit though like "picture the most terrrified youve ever been, and i experience that daily. he got me into writing, and ive been writing for 13 years. nobody wrote like this guy. all the time id bomb with the guy and hed pass me the can and id just stare at what he did, totally blown away. hed do full scale hollows of characters faster than you would do a throwup. he was 30 years old, and wrote for a fucking long time. in his city nobody got more kids into writing: and that extended to other cities.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

AY ARROW

UR ONE STUPID MOTHERFUCKER SAYIN STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT ABOUT PEOPLE THAT DIED!!U DONT SAY SHIT LIKE THAT UR MOM WAS PROBLY 2 DRUNK 2 TEACH YOU ANY BETTER U STUPID FUCK!!!!!!:mad: GIVE PROPS WHERE ITS DUE AND RESPECT THE DEAD !!!!!!R.I.P. GHOST!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:o yo when I heard that Ghost died it was a total shock. I lived in Vic during '97 thru 2000ish. I have always admired and even loved all his shit. I just can't believe he's gone, you know? My GF's bro in law is sick with schitzophrenia too and he's on suicide watch. Fuckin sux, thats all.

RIP ghost!! Your stylez was king boyee!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived