Sake thread montreal

trew

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trik has a more natural style, and can put some polish on his shit which makes it more noticeable, plus he's got the trains under his belt, but frankly Sake has been bombing every day for at least the last five or six years, and is truely all city in Montreal...I mean spots all over, tags, fillins, rollers. Sake has proven himself time and time against all opponents and odds. Trik may be on a stronger pace than Sake was at the get go, and he may or may not be bombing more today, but only time will tell if that can continue for the next 4 or 5 years. Sake is smart and patient and has outlasted almost every other heavy duty montreal bomber. I think he deserves his props...

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by ulcer

I think he deserves his props...

I agree 100%.

Every thime I look around, there's a new Trick poping up.

But I suppose that the bomb heavy scene in Montreal makes Sake's ups more impressive.

Just to stay on top for so long is no easy feat. Certainly the pace in Toronto (and even more so in Calgary)

is much more relaxed. But only time will tell.

mmm... greek salad!

Originally posted by umkay

the sad thing is, he stopped bombing months ago....

he fully deserves his props though.

something tells me he'll be back

Originally posted by Wrath

that first picture with the cars is a legal wall, the cop car is a scrap car(notice theres no sirens) and im sorry but sake is faaaaaaaar from being all city he has nothing in the north part of town or the east

I don't live there so I don't claim to know what I'm talking about. But here is a little common sence to go up against what you say.

http://www.necrohiphop.com/images/graffiti/SAKEDAYTIME.jpg'>

That "legal" wall is pretty much blank, so either it was just declared a legal wall like 20 minutes prior to him painting on it or its not a legal wall. Plus I've never heard of a legal wall on the freeway, much less part of an overopass. Furthermore, if there was such a legal wall, every writer in town would have hit it up because its such a widely seen spot, being as it is on the freeway.

http://www.necrohiphop.com/images/graffiti/sakecar.jpg'>

That car looks like its in perfectly good condition. It even looks like it's been freshly cleaned. In fact, if it is a scrapcar, I think its in the best condition of any scrapcar I've ever seen. Not to mention that theres a nother perfectly good car sitting right in front of it. If it was a scrapcar, it probably wouldn't be sitting by a working cop car. So the only other conclusion would be that they are both really nice, unblemished scrapcars sitting right next to eachother for some reason.

But, again, you could be right, I don't know. Stranger things have happend I guess

Guest -40 trooper

shut the hell up. i live in montreal, the pine overpass was legal for a week(ask any writer from montreal) that scrap cop car was parked in a parking lot on Bernard theres a bunch parked there constantly,dont talk about shit you dont know.

ok, but don't get your thong panties in a bunch over something that doesn't matter.

quoting myself from the very first line I wrote, that if you weren't so ignorant you would have read-

"I don't live there so I don't claim to know what I'm talking about."

Guest -40 trooper

so dont type 30 lines trying to prove me wrong when you dont know what you are talking about...look i quoted myself too

Originally posted by Wrath

that first picture with the cars is a legal wall, the cop car is a scrap car(notice theres no sirens) and im sorry but sake is faaaaaaaar from being all city he has nothing in the north part of town or the east

All I'm asking you is who in montreal is up more than sake...I'm talking numbers here not just ill spots or some one hit wonder tuff stuff. Pretty much every dope bomber I've met in MTL gives Sake mad respect. So some local cats may have certain spots on lock...so what. I've seen daytime footage dude, and the shit is real, regardless of that particular spot. He fistfucked the highway I came in on. I guess he's supposed to drive out to the suburbs and bomb the local dep.

It's like Tony Hawk pro skater, cats fuck around in imaginary playland and think they can bring that shit to the streets. "I could bomb that"....but you didn't did you.

Guest greedy mars

why the fuck is everyone argueing over someone painting a certain wall.. think about it.who gives a shit. sake is a good writer

I find it funny that the people who criticize other writers usually dont put in half the work of the writer theyre criticizing. Sure, that underpass was legal for a week and that cop car is in an safe parking lot near the tracks, but i dont see your picture up there doing fillins. Im sure that all the writers who get up as much as sake give him respect for what he does, because they know what its like to go out there every night and put your neck on the line for graffiti. That doesnt mean you have to suck his dick and kiss his ass, i dont give a fuck about the person i look at the graffiti. He has longevity, which is something that 80% of montreal bombers dont have. As for being all city he is not, i cant really think of any writer in montreal who has ups in every single neighbourhood.

You kids gotta stop criticizing and hating if youre not putting in as much work, and to you other kids get off the dick, this aint Entertainment Tonight.

Archived