Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ElectricitySucks

what kind of digi cam should i get?

im getting a digi cam soon...im too lazy to get up and look at the newspaper ads and stuff so....yeah. anyone got any advice? like, if you really like the one you have and youve never had a problem with it, the name of it, where you got it, price.....or if you suggest to stay away from this one, ect ect. i dont want somthing thats over $300. i looked in the paper the other day, seemed like they had a good one for $180....i guess im looking for a sort of cheap one (yeah, IM POOR. fuckheads.) but drop some details, yo, help kid out, son. thanks.

Guest greedy mars

FIRST

yeah well. if your going to be doing more then taking flix of graff look for a beetter quality one or whatever.. i got one for 150 dollers dropped it 5 times and still works good. so yeah. i dont know this probly dont help at all but whatever

Guest willy.wonka

i hve a digi scanner and it does not comply with my computer...cant even upgrade

Guest greedy mars

its a hewlett packard. supposedly it sucks dick. but all i want it to do is to take flix and it does that.. but yeah its called hewlett packard hp215..

yeah i know laugh it up.

Get the best Olympus yo ucan find and afford

ill second that i have an olympus D-370 i spent about 225.00$ but it works real good and it takes like 30second long movies....that price is including the memory