SCRIBBLE JAM......

quasar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MR. F'N LUPO

scribble mag and the people who go to their events are by no means elite members of this graffiti society, th eonly people i can think of that pull any real weight whove attended in the past are ,SABER,NACE,TOTEM,SEVER, UMMMMMMMMMMMMM, MBER FOR HIS FR8S EVEN THO HES A SUCKER TRYIN TI BE DOWN, AND THAT ABOUT IT, THE REST ARE ALL MID WEST SUCKERS TRYIN TO MAKE IT TO THE TOP OF THE LADDER IN YOUR LITTLE 30 PERSON SOCIETY OF "GRAFFERS" OUT THERE IN CINNZY AND THE SUROUNDING AREA. THE REASON EVERYONE HAD MBERS BACK IS BECAUSE THE SAME FOOLS BEAT A DEAD HORSE DOIN THESE EVENTS EVERY YEAR, OVER AND OVER AND OVER. GET A LIFE AND PAINT SOMETHIN ON YOUR OWN, INSTEAD OF COMIN OUT ONCE A YEAR TO GET IN A MAG.(EWOK HM) WHOM WCICH IS MAKING A NOTICABLY SERIOUS ATTEMPT AT TRYING TO TECH OUT HIS LETTERS FOR REASONS I WONT BRING UP. STICK TO THE MELTED BUBBLY SHIT HOLMES. AND SPELL?? UGHHHHH. VIZIE LOOKS BLAAAZE, AEST IS GOT STYLE BUT REAL SIMPLE THE REST LOOKS LIKE ALL THAT "MAG " SHIT YOU SEE EVERYWHERE. I WANNA SEE SOME NEW GROUND BREAKING SHIT.

BEATING DEAD HORSES MAN,,, SERIOUSLY, IF YOU GOT ALL DAY PLUS TO ROCK A PIECE, YOU BETTER DO SOME ILL SHIT. THIS EVENT DISAPOINTS ME MORE EVERY YEAR. YOU ALL SHOULD KILL YOURSELVES AND LET THE MIDWEST START OVER FROM SCRATCH, ALL EXCEPT KING 157 , , MSK, AND DENZ. ALL ELSE NEED TO RE- EVALUATE YOUR STEELO.

AND AS FOR THE GOSSIP ABOUT THE NEW YORKERS, IM DISSAPOINTED YOU PEOPLE IN HERE AND BELIEVING HOW IT WENT, I WASNT THERE, BUT I ALSO KNOW YOU CAN BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR IN HERE, EVERYONES JUDGEMENTS ARE BASED ON THE FIRST PERSON TO TALK BAOUT IT, AND THAT USUALLY IS SOMEONE FROM THE MIDWEST, AT LEAST IN THIS FORUM ANYWAY.

I DONT REMEBER MUCH BEING SAID WHEN EWOK .COM CLOWNED MBER IN FRONT OF HIS WHOILE CREW OF LIKE 3 CARS AND HE WAS THERE WITH LIKE TOTEM AND OPIE AND SOME GIRL. EWOK WAS OU TTHERE LIKE PRETTY MUCH FOR SELF IN 2000 AND MBER DIDNT DO SHIT WHEN IT CAME TO BRINGIN HIM HEAT, HE PROLLY TOOK OUT HIS ANGER ON THESE YOUNG NY GUYS. BUT THATS MY OPINION, AND YOU CAN TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT, LIKE I DID TO ALL THE OTHERS IN HERE.

I LIKE SEING FLICKS, NOT THIS SOAP OPERA THAT IS SPIRALING THIS CULTURE DOWNWARD EVERY CHANCE IT GETS. WITH THE DROPPIN NAMES, INFO, GOSSIP, SHIT IS FOR THE BIRDS.

DO YOUR THING, ROLL WITH YOUR CLOSE FRIENDS, AND THATS IT! SOMETHINS GOTTA CHANGE, OR IMA START JUGGLIN OR TAKIN UP A NEW HOBBY. LOL

Guest Knowledge

fuck haters

Originally posted by cheerleader

my bad bro, i just wrote out who i could remember..no dis.....regardless, im sure you understand how it wouldve been cool if dudes had simply squeezed in like everyone else in the country did instead of thinking "oh im from ny, let me just go straight over 20 motherfuckers standing right here..."

yo, I agree because I saw the whole thing everybody and their mom had tags there and just because there from the mecca of hip hop doesn't mean they could disrespect 20 different tags from probably 20 different states, but whatever if you weren't there to witness it shut the fuck up...............................:D

Guest DR. POTNA
Originally posted by ///////

Life ...........................................................is a Rectangle:king:

http://oish.com/otherpics/dancers.gif'>

"LIFE IS A RECTANGLE!!!!!!!"...HAHAHA...OH SHIT MAN THAT SHIT WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF SCRIBBLE JAM AND THE GALLERY SHOW.... I HEARD CHIP AND SOME OTHER HEADS DID A "LIFE IS A RECTANGLE" FR8 IS THAT TRUE?.... CANT WAIT TO CHECK THAT ISHMAL OUT!!! :D

Hahaha.

That Ewok piece is holding my attention. I'd like to see it finished. Where's the Scar and Lead?

Too much drama for me. I'm glad it's not like that everywhere.

WOW CHEERLEADER THATS A REAL THOUGHT OUT COMMENT ....IM SURE HE NEVER HEARD DAT PRINCESS CRACK B 4...BESIDES YER 1 TO TALK ....CHEERLEADER....NEVR HEARD OF US YET ILL SCHOOL YER ASS IN GRAF THAT I GUARANTEE.......PIECE WISE OR HANDSTYLES OR THROWUPS ...WATEVER...U GOT THE CANS TA WASTE????

krylonolium WOW CHEERLEADER THATS A REAL THOUGHT OUT COMMENT ....IM SURE HE NEVER HEARD DAT PRINCESS CRACK B 4...BESIDES YER 1 TO TALK ....CHEERLEADER....NEVR HEARD OF US YET ILL SCHOOL YER ASS IN GRAF THAT I GUARANTEE.......PIECE WISE OR HANDSTYLES OR THROWUPS ...WATEVER...U GOT THE CANS TA WASTE??

i dont like you... you sound like a fucking little kid... shut up please....

Guest kasmoney

yo that white box truck fuckin sucks...cense got the only half decent shit on there.....come on cheerleader how you gonna let sum nyc art fags chump you or mber??

haha NYC the hiphop mecca...now thats fuckin gay

Guest Hotpocket
Originally posted by HAL

Hahaha.

That Ewok piece is holding my attention. I'd like to see it finished. Where's the Scar and Lead?

Too much drama for me. I'm glad it's not like that everywhere.

told you man..this is what hip hop does to the children haha. you still got the same email? if so let me know

Originally posted by kasmoney

yo that white box truck fuckin sucks...cense got the only half decent shit on there.....come on cheerleader how you gonna let sum nyc art fags chump you or mber??

first off, that flick of the truck is AFTER the nyc kids started fillins over everyone..thats a shot of people writing back in their shit after they ran away. and even in that flick, the nexst tag is hot, cense tag is hot, my two tags on there came off...the spell is fresh, mber too...what are you talking about?

and no one clowned mber at all, and especially not me..i was on the other side of the wall talking to chicks when this went down...in know youre from philly bro, but be careful who you say got "clowned". i never even met these ny cats...we went looking for them, but they left the fucking jam after they got clowned. we were there allll day. i even wrote "come see us.." on that truck, inviting them to stand their ground.

bottom line: lets move on and see the rest of the flix....nobody ever heard of dudes.

first off, that flick of the truck is AFTER the nyc kids started fillins over everyone..thats a shot of people writing back in their shit after they ran away. and even in that flick, the nexst tag is hot, cense tag is hot, my two tags on there came off...the spell is fresh, mber too...what are you talking about?

and no one clowned mber at all, and especially not me..i was on the other side of the wall talking to chicks when this went down...in know youre from philly bro, but be careful who you say got "clowned". i never even met these ny cats...we went looking for them, but they left the fucking jam after they got clowned. we were there allll day. i even wrote "come see us.." on that truck, inviting them to stand their ground.

bottom line: lets move on and see the rest of the flix....nobody ever heard of dudes.

gossip monging, dick riding, droid. have you ever dared to see things from the perspective of another human being who by chance doesn't fucking care about the politics you puke up everytime you type something?

Originally posted by and now you choke

gossip monging, dick riding, droid. have you ever dared to see things from the perspective of another human being who by chance doesn't fucking care about the politics you puke up everytime you type something?

and now you choke......how am i dickriding my people? 80% of those people i named are in my crew, and the others im friends with, or are friends with my friends. all the other writers i dont know like the TSC kids, i didnt even mention. why dont you get off my dick and stop whining, cuz you obviously READ everything i write...so whos the sucker?

in terms of "daring to see perspectives of other human beings", you can save the hipphie shit for someone else, bro...obviously your boys with seeking, and seeking mentioned these nyc clowns bisc and leia today, so i can already see where YOUR motivation is coming from.

whos dickriding?

your post doesnt even make sense anyway...youre asking me to "dare" to see things from the perspective of people who dont care what i care about?! why would *anyone* do that? im supposed to invest time exploring the feelings of writers who dont care about the shit i care about? why? i dont want/expect them to care about my shit. they can go paint legal walls till theyre blue in the face. whoopdeefuckingdoo.

work on making sense before you come at me sideways bro.

for the 8th time: noname clowns from ny got clowned in front of crowd. now 2-3 of their boys are sticking up for them on the internet...oooh, shudder.

Guest kasmoney
Originally posted by krylonolium

HEY CHEERLEADER...FIRST OF ALL AT THE DINER THERE WAS 5 ON 5....2 OF THE PUNKS LEFT WIT THERE GURLS AND LEFT MBER...AND WHEN MY BOY STARTED THUMPIN ON MBER HE DID NUTHIN TO RESPOND...AS FOR HEARIN BOUT US MAYBE U HAVENT .....MAYBE ITS BECAUSE WE AINT STAMP LICKERS OR INTERNET FAMERS .....AND IT WAS YER BOY HOLDIN OUT HIS HAND TO SQUASH IT WHEN HE LEFT....HE SHOULD BE THANKFULL THERE WAS A COP TO BREAK IT UP....BESIDES THE ISSUES DEAD ...I LUV HOW U POLITICERS JUS KEEP BLABBIN BOUT SHYT WHEN U WASNT EVEN INVOLVED....YAH JUS A SPECTATOR....WHO EVER HEARD OF U ...OH U MUST BE A SCRIBBLE MAGAZINE KID I GET IT...

my bad for comin at yaa neck cheerleader...but this sure sounds like some one got clowned......FUCK NYC

Guest realityblast
Originally posted by krylonolium

HEY CHEERLEADER...FIRST OF ALL AT THE DINER THERE WAS 5 ON 5....2 OF THE PUNKS LEFT WIT THERE GURLS AND LEFT MBER...AND WHEN MY BOY STARTED THUMPIN ON MBER HE DID NUTHIN TO RESPOND...AS FOR HEARIN BOUT US MAYBE U HAVENT .....MAYBE ITS BECAUSE WE AINT STAMP LICKERS OR INTERNET FAMERS .....AND IT WAS YER BOY HOLDIN OUT HIS HAND TO SQUASH IT WHEN HE LEFT....HE SHOULD BE THANKFULL THERE WAS A COP TO BREAK IT UP....BESIDES THE ISSUES DEAD ...I LUV HOW U POLITICERS JUS KEEP BLABBIN BOUT SHYT WHEN U WASNT EVEN INVOLVED....YAH JUS A SPECTATOR....WHO EVER HEARD OF U ...OH U MUST BE A SCRIBBLE MAGAZINE KID I GET IT...

why are you posting on the internet then?..................total geekazoid.

and now you choke......how am i dickriding my people? 80% of those people i named are in my crew, and the others im friends with, or are friends with my friends. all the other writers i dont know like the TSC kids, i didnt even mention. why dont you get off my dick and stop whining, cuz you obviously READ everything i write...so whos the sucker?

in terms of "daring to see perspectives of other human beings", you can save the hipphie shit for someone else, bro...obviously your boys with seeking, and seeking mentioned these nyc clowns bisc and leia today, so i can already see where YOUR motivation is coming from.

whos dickriding?

your post doesnt even make sense anyway...youre asking me to "dare" to see things from the perspective of people who dont care what i care about?! why would *anyone* do that? im supposed to invest time exploring the feelings of writers who dont care about the shit i care about? why? i dont want/expect them to care about my shit. they can go paint legal walls till theyre blue in the face. whoopdeefuckingdoo.

work on making sense before you come at me sideways bro.

for the 8th time: noname clowns from ny got clowned in front of crowd. now 2-3 of their boys are sticking up for them on the internet...oooh, shudder.

what i said went from me to you and through the door. cool.

what i was getting at is maybe someone else wasn't thinking "oh holy freight guys and gods, i can't go over these mighty tags" by going over them with a THROW-UP. this isn't some hands-get no credit-shit. i'm saying...that truck isn't worth standing up and saying "X writer's hand is worth more than your throw up." that's some obnoxious political bullshit.

i'm not parting with anyone. but presenting this scenario as if someone deserves a fucking medal for standing up for some tags is a joke. no one got served. a bunch of gossip got perpetuated and egos were bruised. way to write home about it.

Archived