SCRIBBLE JAM......

quasar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: YO YOU GOT A DOLLER O PAY MY TOLL

Originally posted by Knowledge

:king:

YO BIG UPS TO ALL THEM CATS I CHILLED WITH MERZ, O, CHIPS, KEMOS, CENSE,COVE,TWIZE,APES,KANE,ADGE,PRES,CAZA,AND ALL THE REST OF THE FUNNY PEOPLE AT THE SCRIBBLE ECSPECIALLY SEEING MBER'S GANGSTER ASS GOING AT IT WITH THE NEW YORK CATS THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY

thats alot of nuts to fit on one chin... you got skills...

Guest postaholic

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:lol: hahhahahahaaha

man! that ERTUPOE AND GAMBLE are super dope... the vizie is so so, i think he coulda done better, not really feeling those silly white add-ons, and poser shoulda left one of his older pieces running and just tagged scribble jam 2002 on it. ;) jk! shit...

post more flicks... the event looks dope! maybe one year :o

it was really smart to roll over the SEO simple that was there, considering the girl that went over it was complete garbage. i mean, complete utter crap.

the LEWIS piece with the characters was my favorite there..

PRAE. ADGE. MBER. MUCH. AEST. and a few more were super super dope.

there was alot of hyped out crap though.

theres a bunch of cats noticeably missing from the flicks....like almost the whole outside wall, the lead and lewis from out front, the espo, the lewis out back, the reke, the prae, the adge, the dever, my shit, jackey, the onorok, fearo, etc etc.....

FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT OVER ALL THE GRAFFERS AT SCRIBBLE JAM WERE MAD CHILLL.....SECONDLY TO THE CATS THAT FELT THE NEED TO STEP TO MY PEOPLES FROM NY U SHOULD REALLY DO A LIL RESEARCH ON YER GRAF ....FILLINS GO OVER TAGS ANY DAY ANY WHERE ...PERIOD...BOTTOM LINE THE NY CATS U LAUGH AT GOT THE LAST LAUGH....NEXT TIME NO YER HISTORY AND FEUDS WILL BE AVOIDED IM DONE NOW TAWK YER SHYT..

Archived