Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Beep

Here Ye Here Ye Here Ye

You the 12ozians are invited to vote on a piecing battle for 48 hours after the photos have been posted.

Chose of AKT and Jerk of FM have been at each others throats for the past two weeks. Form dissing each others works to almost running a party off the road to almost brawling in the streets in the hood infront of 14 black cats.

A good ol ass wooping wont solve this problem, it will always be there.

This is the fairist way to solve your problem. A Piecing Battle to show off all the technique you have learned.

If agreed on theres are the terms.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Completley diffrent style. Nothing that resemble any of the styles that have been pushed in the present and past.

Full onslaught background with origional characters.

The use of no less that 10 cans.

No obscurring the other parties ability to paint, no fighting and no dissing of the others work .

Once you two have agreed to this and what each will loose and gain, there will be a post to inform others that this is a true battle of wits strenghts and ability to go all out, burn the competition, and crush this situatuion once and for all!!

^^^^^DONT KNOW. BUT I STILL PICK CHOZE.

WE CAN PICK THE WINNER BEFOR IT STARTS SO THEY DONT WASTE ANY PAINT!

it should be done...it should be a public event for the world of virginias visual entertainment....they should wager 20 cans of rusto. i like that prize.

...remember that simpson's episode wher lisa gives ralph the valentine and it's like, "i choo-choo-chose you,"...and then lisa breaks his heart on tv...man that shit was classic...

god i hate this site......but...

all i wanted to hear the whole time was jerk admit he was wrong for dissing me first..

but whatever.

ill think about it....

Guest platapie

as for that pic i think choze is one up.:o

Guest krie

that farm i like ey

aint sure why ? just takes my liking!

Guest dork

fuck talkin i wanna see the battle

oh and chose won

Guest postaholic

ahahahahaha oh man, that first kid is in for it. if thats any indication of his skills he is doomed. he better hope for a broken wrist or legs or something before tha battle happens.

chose should woop his ass for even attempting to fuck with his pieces... referring to the beef.

:D

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this