what in the fuck is "emo"?

rip

"i lost my girlfriend, i dont know what im going to do, la llaaaaaa llalalal lal lala lal la, im crying in a corner by myself llaallaalla help me my girlfriend dumped me lallaal and i just bought black fake glasses la lal la la la la la kill me or kiss me kill me or kiss me i will never forget you"

^^^i made up that song all by myself!!!! :) :) :)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

"You a mer kin meng hav nut ding to woh dee a pout, you hav vety lahrch pee nus..... nut ding to woh dee a pout."

yes it does make you sound like a rasict fuck. you should probably be shot for that.

saying that emo - though i too had no fucking clue what the fuck it meant - had to do with a genre of music that was "emotional" is fucking bullshit. isn't all music emotional? perhaps this should be an entirely different thread all together, but fuck man. doesn't all music evoke different emotions? don't you feel differently when you hear slug than...let's say the backstreet boys??? seriously, that's what music is all about, emotions, be it good or bad. to say that emo, even though i still have no fucking clue what it's all about, is based upon emotional music if fucking bullshit...peace kids.

Archived