where do you work?

Guest whydontyudie

for the person who sells knives, are those Cutco knives? i almost did that one summer, the pyramid scheme almost had me going.

i do search engine positioning, type in "insurance company" in Google and the company in position 2 is one of my clients.

oh boy.

i do home renovation as a side job, i'm laying hardwood floors and setting up the kitchen this weekend.

woop woop!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ese

I work for a bank's credit card office. Reading people's purchase histories is fun I make a decent amount of money to wander around looking busy all day. hooray for me.

sounds like me i am a personAL banker. i open acounts do bookeeping sometimes do the switch board and once in a long time do teller and i do work with our debit and atm cards.

Guest whydontyudie

yeah i do work on the corner and one day who happened to pull up???

aww dog it was JAH and he was like eh yo ill pay you $110 dollars if you let me suck yo dick. I was like hell no nigga you betta go tell you babysitter to quit with that crack smokin and get yo ass back on lockdown.

fuck crazy skitzo muthafucka ridin my nuts.

for the person who sells knives, are those Cutco knives? i almost did that one summer, the pyramid scheme almost had me going.

HOLY SHIT MY SISTER WAS GOING OFF ABOUT THAT THE OTHER DAY... SHE SAID HER FRIEND MADE A SMALL FORTUNE... THAT'S MOSTLY FOR KIDS LIKE SELLING 'GRIT' MAGAZINE TO MAKE DOUGH FOR MOVIES AND SOFTDRINKS... I DON'T KNOW, SOME SHIT

"DON'T BE MAD, UPS IS HIRING"

Archived