Much Vibe

Guest Canadiano

Guest Canadiano

I feel sorry for all you fukkers that gotta watch BET. In the past bit, I've seen K-Solo - Spellbound, Gangstarr - Positivity, Chaka Demus & The Pliers - Murder She Wrote, Bounty Hunter & Fugees - Hip Hopera, Heavy D & The Boyz - You Can't See What I See...more to come, cuz this channel is the bomb. I'm telling you - they show mad nice '93 hip hop and shit, then Marvin Gaye, then Sade, then some Shabba Ranks - all that good shit. BET sucks. Every time I've ever been locked up, it's been BET all day. Bunch of dumb fucks watching the same bullshit video over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. It drove me nuts every time. I even got into a fight that ended up mad bloody in open custody once 'cuz of BET. fuck that channel.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

any time I flip past BET I always end up seeing that loud computer animation woman.

It's the worst thing in the entire world! A 2D chickenhead in 3D space!

and you know the backgound piece that says 'vibe' ? who do you suppose did that?

It looks like wspr or scam to me. soooo... clean!

Guest Canadiano

I'm not sure what background piece you're talking about, but it's probably scam, because he did that Rapcity (much rapcity for those who don't know) logo.

Power by Chill Rob G is on right now. Didn't that bullshit group C&C Music Factory cover this? Maybe I'm wrong.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

any time I flip past BET I always end up seeing that loud computer animation woman.

It's the worst thing in the entire world! A 2D chickenhead in 3D space!

i can't stand that voice. i wish someone put a bullet through her head.

CANADIANO STOP TRYING TO WOW THESE LOSERS WITH YOUR HIP-HOP KNOWLEDGE, I THINK IT'S SAFE TO SAY THAT NOT ONLY DOESN'T ANYONE GIVE A FUCK... BUT YOU WEREN'T EVEN LISTENING TO THAT SHIT WHEN IT ORIGINALLY DROPPED IN THE FIRST PLACE...

OR WAIT... WERE THOSE THE SONGS THAT GOT YOU THROUGH THOSE ROUGH MONTHS ON THE STREETS OF WINNIPEG WHEN YOUR MOM KICKED YOU OUT OF THE IGLOO FOR CATCHING A LIPSTICK TAG ON THE MIRROR IN STRAWBERRY'S DRESSING ROOM AND ALL YOU HAD WAS A WALKMAN AND YOUR WORD?

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

CANADIANO STOP TRYING TO WOW THESE LOSERS WITH YOUR HIP-HOP KNOWLEDGE, I THINK IT'S SAFE TO SAY THAT NOT ONLY DOESN'T ANYONE GIVE A FUCK... BUT YOU WEREN'T EVEN LISTENING TO THAT SHIT WHEN IT ORIGINALLY DROPPED IN THE FIRST PLACE...

OR WAIT... WERE THOSE THE SONGS THAT GOT YOU THROUGH THOSE ROUGH MONTHS ON THE STREETS OF WINNIPEG WHEN YOUR MOM KICKED YOU OUT OF THE IGLOO FOR CATCHING A LIPSTICK TAG ON THE MIRROR IN STRAWBERRY'S DRESSING ROOM AND ALL YOU HAD WAS A WALKMAN AND YOUR WORD?

yeah, I was listening to that shit when it dropped. my bro got me into hip hop in '86.

and uh...I ain't gonna bother throwing you my rhetoric because I'm laughing too hard right now at your second paragraph. and it's Toronto - not Winnepeg!

oh, and in case you wanna fuck a girl and all you have is the tv - they just played Freddie Jackson, the Commodores, and some old Jodeci.

Guest Canadiano

yeah, Ontario has good weed, so does Quebec. But BC takes the cake. never been there, but I've smoked that shit out and it's cheaper than here, and consistently the bomb shit.

where the fuck is someone gonna grow chranja in nyc? i bet the suburbs are even hot as hell. And if you get booked around where I live for herbs, you get shit. nothing. cultivation of a million dollar's worth will warrant some time, but not much (not even close to pen time, I assume).

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Canadiano

man, in the past bit, they've played:

3rd Bass - Steppin' To The AM (they fuck up a scrap train in it)

and...shit, i already forgot. shouldn't have smoked that one p. :sigh:

Guest Canadiano

and i still can't remember, or i would've edited.

well...muchloud is playing Outshined by Soundgarden, for what it's worth. The drugs have only fucked me up temporarily. I'm fine, soc, thank you. i got a good book upstairs, but i can't read when i'm high. i can, but not too well.

Archived