Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest oreomini

check this out dorkstar...

good for you.....

unfortunately i think its more disturbing than appealing.....dont ask why. nice piece tho. so you get a golf clap.

Guest oreomini

hahahahahaha:lol::lol::lol: thanx for the reply....so what is up with your girl did she still pissed because of what happened on here???..

Guest oreomini
Originally posted by greedy mars

i hope that aint your mom

no its your mom..:cool: :cool: :cool:

yes she is still a lil pissed......i dunno. she hasnt really brought it up all that much. eventually she'll forget about it. is that ur girl???? was this post voluntary on her part?

Guest oreomini

hell no i just got that shit off some site...:eek:

Never seen such a spread out butt crack. :o That nasty ass takes away from the appeal of the piece. :lol:

-A

i'd stuff the bitch...with or without the piece on her back....i like.....no props since its not urs......but props to who ever did it...and to the girl...i would of fucked her right afterward for volunteering......:cool:

Guest Ser3adc

it looks like she's takin a shit...u can kinda see it creepin out her crack:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...dope peice tho:D

The burner is nice but that ass has gotta go maybe who ever did it should of done it across her tits hopefully they didnt have a huge gap between them like her ass.........:lol: :lol: :king:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this