hahaha. my friend forgot his aniversary today with his chick....

jah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whydontyudie, have you ever heard anyone say "6 month anniversary", "ten year anniversary", or "50 year anniversary"??? (probably not because youre a fuckin dipshit that lives in your own pathetic world) well, that is because as words are used more and more, they acquire different meanings and can be used in different context. am I having monthly anniversaries?? NO!! so shut the fuck up!

"YOURE THE SHIT THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOMS CUNT WHILE SHES ON THE RAG!!!"

or something.....

Originally posted by jah

i think it might be like one or two months or some shit... shes such a stupid hoe. shed fuckin marry the guy if he was ever that stupid....

see.....this is why im glad my girlfriend is so cool. the other day shes all like:

"umm...just out of curiousity.....how long have we been going out for now?"

me: "i dunno....i think its been a month or two...."

her: "ah....ok"

me: "am i supposed to get you something or something?"

her: "muahaha.....fuck that stupid anniversary garbage.....no.....i dont want you to."

lucky me.

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

see.....this is why im glad my girlfriend is so cool. the other day shes all like:

"umm...just out of curiousity.....how long have we been going out for now?"

me: "i dunno....i think its been a month or two...."

her: "ah....ok"

me: "am i supposed to get you something or something?"

her: "muahaha.....fuck that stupid anniversary garbage.....no.....i dont want you to."

lucky me.

dude, you just fucked up really bad. she really wanted you to know how long yall have been together, and she also wanted you to get her something. that was all a test. she is now fucking your dad. believe dat... ;)

Originally posted by postaholic

dude, you just fucked up really bad. she really wanted you to know how long yall have been together, and she also wanted you to get her something. that was all a test. she is now fucking your dad. believe dat... ;)

nah. she's not the kind of girl that gives those stupid goddamn tests. believe that. hahaha.

some of the things i say to her.....good lord.

Archived