hahaha. my friend forgot his aniversary today with his chick....

jah

my roommates bitch girlfriend just walked in with a shitload of flowers for him.

"what are these for??"

"its our aniversary..."

"oh, today is that day huh?"

"wah wah wah!!"

hahaha. i love seeing that bitch get dissed.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, i dont really know shit about emos but i dont think my friend would classify as one at all. i cant believe hes with this bitch though. i know he has some hidden agenda with her or something. he says he just doesnt want to go without pussy or something so he wants to line up another chick before he dumps her. thats bullshit though because i always tell him to leave her at home so we can go out and look for some girls but he never does. he doesnt even give himself the chance to holler at otehr girls.

Guest trampled
Originally posted by Pistol

celebrating months and shit....

....do they carry each others blood around their necks too?

:lol:

i agree maybe six months if you're feeling nice that day......

I DON'T THINK ME OR MY GIRL KNOW WHEN THE FUCK OUR ANNIVERSARY IS??? IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE THE DATE ON WHICH YOU FIRST MET, THE DATE YOU DECIDED TO START DATING, THE DATE YOU COMMITED SERIOUSLY??? WHAT???

ANYWAY, I PERSONALLY BELIEVE THAT THE MAJORITY OF THESE POINTLESS HOLIDAYS ARE JUST AN EXCUSE TO PUSH MORE USELESS PRODUCTS ON US, AND OF COURSE JUST LIKE LAME-ASS MOTHER'S DAY, CORPORATE BLOODSUCKERS EXPLOIT OUR EMOTIONS FOR THEIR PERSONAL GAIN... I ONLY LIKE HOLIDAYS THAT REVOLVE AROUND ALCOHOL AND FOOD, LIKE ARBOR DAY

Guest whydontyudie
Originally posted by jah

i think it might be like one or two months or some shit... shes such a stupid hoe. shed fuckin marry the guy if he was ever that stupid....

aniversary you moron means a year not monthly

go back to grade school

do you still remember what odd means you loser

ahaahahahhhahhhaha

dumbass fuck head

Guest whydontyudie
Originally posted by REGULATOR

GIRLS REMEMBER THE STUPIDEST SHIT YO...I REMEMBER HEARING CHICKS SAY THE FUNNIEST ANNIVERSERRYS(SP) LIKE "TODAYS MY 111, (1 year,1month,1day)...that shit is fuckin stupider than a ziplock bag full of toeclippings

ahahahah

you funny yo

Guest whydontyudie
Originally posted by REZist

don't like my friends girl either. seems to be a common problem... any suggestions for getting our friends to lose them? they never listen to reason.

fuck that bitch on the spot raw dog and bail

Archived