i saw the ruff ryders in a tourbus today

ElectricitySucks

so im driving in the car with my sister on the highway and theres 3 big busses with those trailer type things in the back. so we get closer and the bus is all painted fancy with pictuers of those rapper guys from ruff ryders. and the ruff ryders logo is all over the busses. so were right next to them then there front door to the bus is open (like the swingy type door) and theres these 2 big black guys wearing weird glasses with those microphone handheld things with the gun type handle. they said something but we couldnt hear it because we were going like 70. i thought the guys were going to fall out of the bus because the door was open and they were sitting on the steps. pretty funny. im definitly not into ruff ryders, im not into too much rap either. but does anyone know if there on tour or something? just a coincidense that happened.....anyway, im tired.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SayOne

you should have side swiped them eventually after a couple of quick hits they would have correened (sp?) off the road into a firey apocalyptic ball of burning black mass, but during those key moments when its not so hot you should pull over and see if you can rettrieve some platinum chains YOU HEAR ME KID HUH NIGGAH YEAH KID YEAH KID YEAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest greedy mars

hahahahaha.. would of been halarious. too seee one of them fall outgoing 70.friction burn like woah. yeah ruff ryders suck, you should of taking something and threw it at them but it probly would of end up missing and brekaing the windshield of the person behind you.

Guest SayOne

we aint industry niggahz we in da streets niggah

ive done that with a tostitios salsa bottle those big glass ones then we threw the chips goin 90 comin back from the beach not even drunk or nuttin

oh yeah well i met pink the other day and she is one chubby bitch i dont know how they make her look so skinny and she hangs out with some weird motherfuckers.........she also thinks she is a badass im just hating but her tourbus sure would look a lot better with some fuckin paint on it !:idea:

Guest THEdude
Originally posted by DonzilCutlip

oh yeah well i met pink the other day and she is one chubby bitch i dont know how they make her look so skinny and she hangs out with some weird motherfuckers.........she also thinks she is a badass im just hating but her tourbus sure would look a lot better with some fuckin paint on it !:idea:

I like two of her songs......... (undertones thread)

did she look deppressed???

PINK COULD GET IT, NO QUESTION...

THE FACE IS A LITTLE RUFF WITH ALL THE MOLES... BUT SHE HAS A BANGING BODY...

I USED TO FUCK A SHORTY WITH WHAT SEEMS TO BE AN IDENTICAL BODY TO PINK'S... LIKE THE STRAIGHT HIPS WITH FAT ASS AND SMALL TITS... OH WELL, IT'S ALL GOOD... SHE WAS AN EX-RAVER SLUT AND SO IS PINK...

Guest SPLINTER

whoa mapo i think he might, i say might be black. or i think i remember him being black

if not, i definatly agree with you (ah first time for every thing i guess.)

Guest SPLINTER

i think the correct reply of the racist type would have said

^^^Racist comments are silly and boring^^^

and to that i say

:mexican: :king:

Archived