Under Pressure 2002- THE FLIXS

newz12

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by thynk_one

umm i dont think i'm from alberta....

and there were two spek's..one from ITD..and this one...at the top.

sorry i dont have a better photo.

http://www.illsideink.com/graff/Images/SF.ISK_UP2.jpg'>

yea, that's the one...

is that cros beside him ????

can you do me a favour and post the peice to the right of the spek, thanks....

A+++

Montreal convenience stores sell great beer. Canadian beer cans are huge. 1000 ml. Bombing Montreal is ridiculously easy, and the event certainly rocked. Oh yeah.... The convenience stoes are called Couch Tard. Fucking rock n roll!!!!

Sorry to everyone I forgot to say good-bye to. I got pretty drunk, bombed a tiny bit and went home at 3am. It was nice meeting everyone.

I think if i had to pick my favorite 3..... I'd go with Pastor for the amazing effects, Isto for great ass letters that inspired me to try harder, and Fatso for just blowing a hole in the wall. That piece is dead-on perfect, even up close. STH was totally awesome, and I'm convinced that the Toronto scene must be killer. I loved that Physk piece, and it was finished way after dark, but still perfect. Seme really rocked out. The YME guys have styles for miles. Everything was great. I wish I could read half the pieces i really enjoyed, so I could gush over them. I especially liked the piece that was a cross section of a pistol. I have no idea who did it, but it was really something amazing. A+

My one question is......where were Yors and Kema?????

Guest --zeSto--

actually the convienence stores are called Les Depanneurs

but Couch Tard (trans: Sleep Late) could be a specific Depanneur.

Originally posted by HAL

A+++

I especially liked the piece that was a cross section of a pistol. I have no idea who did it, but it was really something amazing. A+

I'm pretty sure that was Hope from Toronto, a very well respected writer from the TCM days of domination. He's got characters coming out his ass too. Nice shit.

Hope is straight dope. One of the most innovative and coolest pieces I've seen all year. At least in my opinion. Toronto has more game than most of the US. At least in my opinion. It looked even better up close, which is always a plus to me.

hell yeah hope is straight dope. he's taken a couple years off but he's it looks like we're bringin him back. he's been doin a lot of sculpturing, architecture and furniture building.. you should see that shit, off the fuckin hook.

we've got him jacked up on graf lately, so he's been pretty active...

glad you're feelin whats comin out of toronto, its been underated for a long time..

U.p this year was great.All of us retards had places to sleep and weren't kicking the crap out of each other.My peice sucked but I had more fun laughing at suckers walking by.Hesh is the sloppest nigga alive!!!!!!!!Seeks getting soft cause of fight club?dang son.Wetso tried to sneak his pitcher outside when the the bouncer caught him he dumped that shit on his junk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The drive to New York sucked it felt like forever! we watch guys rob a intermodel before we even got out of the city of Montreal.FREIGHTOOOOOHHH we were out of money and out of step with america(whats with driving in jerzey no turns???????????) so we bounced after that wall.Sorry if you waited around for us, NYC took all our scrilla.

farmers used to beat us

thesis! idiot!

i'm a proud canadian....

yo someone get a flick of that shit on the restaurant across from fx wall on the pillars?! i didnt see it finished

also what about the whole killed alley behind U.P. mad people got up, lets see some illegal ish

scribble jam sounded better tho

Guest Hotpocket
Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

hal - that would be Hope. tcm.hsa from toronto on the top right.. you're right ulcer.

glad we got that guy out for this cuz he ripped it up. one of, if not the most original shit there..

no im talking about the piece that got cut off...

Archived