NEW!!

rymewon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, i been critiqueing ur shit for like 8 months now i think.......and ur prob m favorite writer to checkout in paper chase.....never really post here unless ur posting skecthes.......and ur color's always amaze me...another thing, im gonna have to give mad props for ur style.....i dont really see any1 put pieces together in the fashion you do..much respect

Guest Tim Westwood
Originally posted by KLEVER

Dude you fucking suck

true dat. shit letters hidden under fancy colourururing in, it's not playschool

Guest Focus on FAM

Hmm...

Most of the sketches in paperchase are wak. The ones that are decent, lack theme. Put more thought into your productions. Theme not only fills more space, but gives you art a meaning and sends a message. I'll be posting my art shortly to give you examples of what I mean. Not hatin', just tryin' ta spice things up... :idea:

Guest CRYrock81

ill leave you with a grain of sand in lifes hourglass.....haters... hate rate and debate...but give us something which we can do the same.....peace

• 2 months later...

yo cyzr good stuff bro...damn man i ve been off the internet for the past 3 monthes and actually took time out to kill fr8s and alot for me!!!hehe......omzok is a gay butt lord......peace fellas...ohio baby!!!!;)

kast79............

Archived