graf tattoos

gLok

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was going to get tatted by DREAM TDK (RIP). He used to work at this shop here in Oakland, called BUILT TO LAST, along with DONE, STASH, and XTAC all from TDK. But DREAM passed away and DONE got to do my tatt. As soon as I get my computer up I'll show you guyz my tatz...(I ThinK I'm hella late on this thread doe)...I've seen tatz done by Giant, Bles, Excel, Grime and they all nice. Wouldnt mind getting Tatted by them..

• 3 years later...

i dont know what tip everyone's on but graff tatoos are dope. a bit sketchy as far as police, etc, but still dope. I mean, fuck, graf is my preferred subject of visual stimulation so why not get it on your body. Just don't get that shit where it's hella exposed and advertises to people that you write. or maybe get something a little more on the dl than a big fuckin burner. i just want some shit in a juicy ass, flow, oldschool NY hand. like doze or somethin...

and oh yeah, the other thing is, the majority of tattoos i see on people are fuckin worthless and unoriginal anyway, so why not have something that looks dope. go ahead and stick to roses, eagles and demons, though, if thats what you want.

a shark jaw fulla teeth on the inside part of your arm oposite to the elbow is dope...my uncles friend has that done..dudes got some crazy rope pulling arms..works on a fishing vessel..ive also seen some shit where a snake or dragon type thing is ripping in and outta dudes flesh..shit like that,really crazy shit..portraits are dope if done propperly..

i dont know what tip everyone's on but graff tatoos are dope. a bit sketchy as far as police, etc, but still dope.

you say that, but def not.

If you have any visible graff on you, and you have a bad encounter with the cops, there is no talking your way out of it.

And me for example, I got fuckin trashed the night of my homies funeral, drew up a quick outline, took it to my tat guy, had him revise it and do it up on my for arm. The idea at the time was so all my peoples would see his name all the time and couldnt ever forget about him, and be reminded everytime they see me.

Now, unless if wearin a long sleeve shirt or coat, if I see the cops, Im fucked.

You know how hard it is to rack or scam paint, with a bunch of graff on your arm?

• 1 month later...

Archived