graf tattoos

gLok

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest illwill

im lovin the stuff from twisted sol, ima have sol ink me for sure, everyone that works their is dope. a nice bunch of guys too.

Originally posted by krie

ahhh some dope tattoos there, got one done, out for more, my newest addiction. mwahaha

yeah i only have one...

im going to europe very soon,

anyone know of so GOOD graf artist' and tattoo artist out in the london area...

-shop names and what to the not

tanks

i just don't think that you should get pieces done even if they're designed by you

they get old..and you'll get sick of it

it's the same principle as when you look back on your first pieces you see that the're wak even though it was dope at the time.....at least thats what i think

• 2 months later...
Guest LethalDosage

anyone that understands trad tattoos wont think theyre gay...and those are so much better than that homos little faggy birds....

besides, i like them, thats all that matters

• 3 weeks later...

The dude with the "Blessed" tattoo is Sope R.I.P. I hope his tattoo made his transition to Heaven easier.

I do a lot of graffiti tattoos. To me it's just another lettering style to work with, and not always the best for tattoos. I've got "Giant" written on me 5 times. Bles did the best one. My first 2 tattoos were designed by Joker IHU. Both are graf outlines.

And a word of advice: do your homework. Find good tattooers. It's worth it to seek out quality. I've travelled all over America to get tattoo'd. Find the right person for the job.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived