graf tattoos

gLok

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Salem is dope..but i dont think he's in town right now..plus he's not at crescent city any more..unless he went back..he was at World Class last time i checked..

Originally posted by ZENYTH.ASP:

Matt Rinks has been into graff for a long time....

I have gotten work from him and he is an excellent artist, and has a light hand.

His band JesusEater is dope too... heavy riffing rock.

FUCK YEAH! I was going to say something about Jesus Eater, but didn't have any info. I got a shit load of his stickers. I wonder if he's gonna be at the American Nightmare show on Sunday.

Guest please.die

I got inked for my first time by Matt Rinks, but I didn't know it was him. He has a huge canvas in his spot with one of his sick characters on it. Dudes neato. I just wish I was a fan before I got the tat.. all is good now though.

Guest WebsterUno

Yeah I know alot of people with NEWSKOOL tats, no complaints.

Ive heard the same thing about getting grafftats, some guys dont do em cuzz style changes, and what looks good now, might look shady later. money talks though…

Guest HESHIANDET

i've got tats by giant and everyone who has seen them has told me hands down that they are the some of the best tats they've ever seen. his linework and skill is amazing. everything looks as though its 1 day old. top notch mother bitches....

------------------

stonecutters#1

_ -o

-_<,

(*)/'(*)

Guest WebsterUno

I remember reading about Quetzal doing some tat work, either him or Kwaze, cant remember…it was in that "GraffPages" special issue of RapPages. It showed SCHMOO and some other writers doing tats. Ive only seen works by Aladdin, and newskool, so I cant say if other writers are better. Most every tatoo artist travels so you can wait till one comes near you. Does anyone have any flicks of other writers works, it would interesting to see.

You mean MrCartoon? My friend recommended him to me when I was thinking about getting a tattoo. He works at Spotlight Tattoo in Hollywood. I don't think they have a website though.

NewSkool Tattoo is defitnetly top notch. I saw their photo albums... oh my! Beautiful work.

• 5 months later...

Archived