Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Swarm2

Tanks spotted in Spokane WA last night - 4:30am 9/16

I was at an after hours party last night with a view of the tracks and these piggy backs were going by slow so I got images of them. enjoy... Id say there were about 200 tanks(2 on each piggyback) there could have been more but it seemed like it took forever to go by...

The pics are kind of bad, my digital camera delays a little when you press the button to take apicture, im still figuring out how to use the damn thing...

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/4809/tank1.JPG'>

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/4809/tank2.JPG'>

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/4809/tank3.JPG'>

[This message has been edited by Deaf Mute Blind (edited 09-17-2001).]

Guest kasterok

thatsa dope flik man

they mite be usin it for war or sumthin

the war on bad grammar.

------------------

"Rain, it's rain again, rain down on my parade, i'm wrong you're right it's not what you would do - walk one mile in these shoes..."

you shouldve bombed em...that way you can catch ups when they are bombin the shit out of bin laden

------------------

jus me and you muthafucka jus me and you...i'll put trade marks around your fuckin eye

those are not tanks, they are bradleys a step down from an actual tank (or m-1 abrams) its made to deliver an infantry squad while also providing support for the nine man squad its equipped with T.O.W. missles,a 25 mike mike Gun,and a 7.62 machine gun still a deadly vechicle also has night and heat sensors

Guest NATO

has anyone hit any military vehicles in transit? i would love to see some flicks.

Guest crack is wack

i seen those suckers stopped before and me and a friend threw rocks at a train carrying the 6 pak truck mounted missle launchers. 2 diffrent trains one stopped other got hit with rocks.. not saying whether i hit up the stopped one or not... theyre watching...

i saw what looked like parts of tanks rolling on trains a few days ago in cincy. they looked like the body of the tank with the top part but without the treads and the gun. creepy as shit if you ask me.

------------------

Xasp.ta.mmwX

Originally posted by inkjunkie34:

you shouldve bombed em...that way you can catch ups when they are bombin the shit out of bin laden

HELL YEAH !

Guest circus freak

seein tanks on fr8s with all of this shit goin on is some scarry shit cause as far as im concerned it only can mean one thing....

------------------

walls are good but metal rolls

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this