Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
VANDALISTIKO

dance dance bobby hill, dance dance

holy crap, who else has played this game, {dance dance revolution}, i just got the pad for the console system and im rocking that shit, incredible game, it's kept me from painting lately, damn this game and it's catchy techno musick

ill post pictures later

Originally posted by VANDALISTIKO

holy crap, who else has played this game, {dance dance revolution}, i just got the pad for the console system and im rocking that shit, incredible game, it's kept me from painting lately, damn this game and it's catchy techno musick

ill post pictures later

lol uh-oh sorry bro your gonna get beef from every1 on here about you being a raver. personally i dont care if u like it or not. cuz i like jungle and drum&bass. o well her comes the beef.

Originally posted by Ilove2hate

your a stupid loser i would take that game and break it over your head!

:lol:

this kids not very funny most of the time, but everyonce in awhile s/he get a laugh out of me

Guest SayOne

i remeber it was tha last days of school and we had a cool teacher so one kid decided to bring his ps2 and that dance dance shit and pad and started playin that shit in class, when he was done and bout to leave i told him you bettah run to your car muthafucka i want your playstation so class got dismissed so i started to follow him and he looked back and started runnin fo real to his car shit was mad funni, iwoulda robbed him and

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this