Astism

imported_splint2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest freddy kreuger
Originally posted by suburbian bum:

No direspect, but i dont like, all those styles have been used many times by many writers. I just think there a little too generic.

Graffiti is stupid.

come on now...

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/2948/astsk.jpg'>

look at those letters...that's called finesse...refining your letters is a lot harder than you think....and the forcefield, you know that's nasty.

mr. skaer isnt bein too nice over there himself...

rock on rock on.

Originally posted by ASTISM:

http://www.sixcentz.com/photos1/ceaze_ast_aroe.jpg'>

This one's really hot. The connections, bits and arrows all come off.

That wall has a dope range of styles.

*Also notice how well textured the actual concrete is. Solid sedimentary base, with what looks to be just a touch of limestone. I'm guessing mid 20th century .. can I get a witness?? Anyone?

Guest dukeofyork

im sick of hearing so and sos shit looks like another person...or that style is played out.....or so and so does the same thing over and over..

quit fuckin bitching about other people and go out and paint on something dammit.

ast has some hot shit and has been around for a while, he deserves the respect he gets and shouldnt have to listen to people tryin to knock his work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ast is the man....

hahaa....you done came up , p......youre shit is off the yelzebub these days. i gotta give you props. i got lots of old ast flicks from the south yard days in philly...good memories. good to see you blowin up. necs is always askin about ya....youre still nsf for life, player...one love.

your old retired has-been potnah cee-neeeezy.

• 1 month later...

Archived